eleven

(1K (also 69 votes huehuehue) ???? holy fuckin shit thank you so much I love you all x x x )

LUKE'S POV

There was darkness everywhere. But also voices. Mostly Michael's, and sometimes another one I didnt recognize. I felt my body being moved from place to place, and after a while I also felt it being put down. I heard another voice that I knew. Ashton's. I had no idea what was going on, or why everything was so dark. The only thing I could remember was his face. The flashy memories and the darkness spreading over me, my body going limb. I promised that I would keep Michael save, but I failed. I hoped that he was okay, and that everytime I heard his voice it was him, not my unconscious making up things. I couldn't think of him getting hurt because of me. I cared a lot about him and the thought of him not being there because I was too weak to protect him made my stomach turn. I wanted to throw up, but I couldn't move. I wish I do something I needed to be sure he was okay.

I needed Michael.

MICHAEL'S POV

Ashton stared at me for a moment, in complete silence. I was scared that he was going to laugh at me or going to kick me out or something. I was aware that blurting it out like that wasn't my brightest idea, but it was better than keeping it all a secret. His reaction was much different than I expected, and I wasn't sure if I had to be relieved or confused.

"Why did you ran away?" Ashton asked. My head shot up and I looked him in the eyes, trying to see if he was making a joke or something. I only saw curiousity and answered him honestly.

"I'm not like any of them, like the other demons. I'm too human, and they like to use that against me. So, when I met Luke on my last mission, I decided to stay here on Earth." I glanced over at Luke. I wish he would just wake up, so I could ask him about my feelings for him. I wanted to know if he was okay, because he literally saw Kai, and I haven't been killed yet, but I assume that seeing your killer again sucks.

"How are you too human?" Ashton asked. I turned my head to face him again and Ash gave me an encouraging smile.

"I have feelings, emotions and demons aren't suppose to have those. The only demon thing in me are the eyes and my wings," I explained. His eyes widened when I told him about my wings.

"You have wings? That's so fucking cool!" he yelled out. I let out a chuckle and stood up. Ashton opened his mouth to say something when my wings stretched out behind my back. His eyes widened even more.

"Wow, this is so cool!" he told me. I shrugged. It wasn't that cool, they were really hard to keep clean and flying with them was exhausting. Thinking about that made me realize how tired I actually was, but I wasn't going to give in. It would be stupid if I was sleeping while Luke woke up. My wings were back in place and I sat down again. There was one question lingering on my mind, and I had to ask him that.

"Why aren't you freaked out by this?"

"I don't know. For some reason, everything that you just told me makes sense. It shouldn't, because this is all ridiculous, but it does. Also, I've got another question, if you don't mind?" I nodded my head, letting him know that he could ask what he wanted to. "How did Luke get-" but he was cut off my the bell ringing again.

"Michael! There is another human coming this way," Alex told me, walking up my way. Ashton gave a confused look.

"Another human?" He looked at a round thing on the wall with numbers and three sticks pointing to the numbers. "It's not even 12 yet. It must be Cal," he said.

"Who is Cal?" Alex asked.

"Ashton's friend." I answered. I turned to Ashton. "Ash, can we trust him?" I asked him.