eighteen

is that even how you write eighteen? isn't it eightteen? i am confused and tired and i blame it on the wine.

"Well, where are you then? We got you Michael," Luke yelled as he pushed Michael forwards, while holding his wrists.

Jason appeared, holding a terrified Ashton who was trying to struggle, but failed. Once he noticed Luke holding Michael anger washed over his face.

"No! Don't give them Michael. How could you do that Luke?" Ashton yelled. Before he could continue, Jason pushed his hand over his mouth. Damien came out from behind them, and others start to appear to.

Luke turned to Alex. "I thought you had killed him?" he mouthed to them. Alex looked just as confused as he.

"I though so too," Alex mouthed back.

"You killed Kai," Damien stated. He looked furious as he stepped forward. "That wasn't in the deal."

"You should've send someone else then, if you were so scared to loose him," Luke hissed.

"You're right, our fault." Damien turned to one of the others, Gerard, and nodded. Gerard gave Damien a book, who flipped it open onto a page before looking up. "Before we give you your human, we would like to tell our dear Michael something. Something that only we just discovered, and what basically explains everything.

"This book that I'm holding right here, contains the story of how we, Satan's sons, were made. No one really took the time to read before because we all know how it works. But, Gerard was still curious and read it anyway. That was until he came to Michael's part that it became interesting.

"You see, Michael isn't made the same way as us. It says here that he was once an angel, like Luke. He, too, could remember his past life and everything. And he was hunting for demons when he came across Kai. Kai had bitten him, and because he was once an angel, father decided to add him to our group. He was probably thinking that Michael would be stronger, but instead he got this weak thing."

Michael stood frozen in his place. He couldn't believe it, all these years he was wondering why he was different and now he knows.

What didn't make sense to him was why Kai never told any of them. This was something big and not what you should keep for yourself. Unless, Satan asked him to keep it secret.

"In case you don't believe it, you can read it when you're back in Hell. Now, about that deal." Damien continued. "Time to give you your human back."

Luke pushed Michael towards the brothers while Jason brought Ashton forward, who was still trying to get out. Jason pushed Ashton on the ground and took Michael from his grip. Calum ran forward and helped Ashton up, who tried to push him away.

"How could you do this? You fuckers," he yelled. Calum gripped his shoulders and whispered something in his ear. This seemed to calm Ashton down.

On the other side, Michael had been oddly calm too. They had expected him to at least try to escape, but he just went along. It was only when Damien called for Jason, and got no response that he turned around to see Jason lying on the ground, dead. Michael was standing besides the body, dagger in his hand. Damien let out a laugh but stopped when he saw an arrow flying by, striking Gerard right in the chest.

Luke ran towards Damien, pushing him on the ground so that he couldn't run. While on the other hand, Calum and Ashton ran up to another demon, holding his arm while Alex shot another arrow.

Damien pushed Luke off and tried to run away but was stopped by Michael. Michael wasn't like himself, though. His red eyes were glowing, as if they were on fire. His hands on the other hand, were actually on fire. But not like normal fire, it was piercing blue. He had enormous wings, instead of black they were white.

Luke was in awe. Never had he seen a more beautiful but terrifying sight before in his life. Damien saw it too and backed away, but tripped and fell. Michael started walking towards him, while Damien crawled away. Michael was faster, and picked him up by the neck, his fire burning Damien's skin. His eyes turned into the same blue as the fire and Damien's body went limp.

He threw the dead body on the ground and collapsed next to it. Luke woke up from his daze and jumped up, yelling Michaels name, but he didn't respond.

Luke ran over to him and dropped himself over him, shaking Michael's shoulders while whispering 'wake up'. He still showed no sign of life and Luke felt tears fall. He was crying. He couldn't even cry and here he was, crying his eyes out.

Luke hugged Michael's weak body to his chest while rubbing his back. The others stood around the two, not sure what to do. Alex slowely walked over to them, and crouched down next to them, and they put their arm around Luke's shoulder, who leaned into them.

Suddenly there was a cough and Luke looked down at Michael, who was staring back with tired eyes. Alex backed away.

"Luke? What happened?" Michael asked, voice weak and confused. Instead of answering, Luke pulled him in a hug again. Michael was surprised buy hugged back. They pulled away and Luke held Michael's face in both his hands.

"You idiot, I thought you died."

"Oh, shut up and kiss me." And that's what they did. It was a short but passionate kiss and they heard the humans 'aw' behind them.

Michael pulled away and looked around. He saw all the bodies and sighed in happiness. Their plan worked out. He turned back to Luke, who was still staring at him.

"I'm sorry for not responding this morning," Michael started. Luke was about to interrupt, but Michael stopped him. "Is now the right time to say that I have feelings for you too?" Luke chuckled but pulled Michael in for another kiss.

"Yes, yes it is."

◑◐◑

i lied, there is only going to be one more chapter and an epilogue. sorry.

i suck at writing fighting scenes, as you can tell. i hope this wasn't too dramatic. i feel like it is tbh.

well, at least it is longer than 1k? i deserve a shoulder pat

please vote and/or comment and i love you ♡

◈ liam