four

Michael went back to the haunted house after his conversation with the blue-eyed boy.  He kept wondering about him. Why was he so interested in his story? What was he even? He couldn't be an angel, he missed the white hair and eyes. But what was he then? Someone told him about his origins. Could he be one of God's servant? Michael hadn't learned about other creatures that serve God, besides angels. But he had this feeling around him, that seemed out of this world. And the boy threatened to kill him, which would only be possible by an angel's blade. Could he be different, just like Michael? Could that explain why he was so interested in what Michael was?

He went back outside when it got dark, and sat in the same tree as the night before. Tomorrow would be his last day on Earth, and he dreaded leaving. He felt great being able to walk around, without hate getting thrown his way by everyone. But he was worried about the maybe-angel-boy. What if he came looking for him tomorrow? Would he ask stupid questions to get on Michael's nerves again? Or did he plan to kill him, like he said he would? He hoped the boy would forget about him. His anxiety made him exhausted, and soon after Michael fell into a restless slumber.

☆ミ ☆彡

He woke up from a bright light. He opened his eyes, but closed them immediatly after. The sunlight was hurting his eyes, so he used his hand to shield them and looked around. There was, for what he could see, no one around, so it felt safe to go back down. He got himself down, but the moment he stepped on the leave-covered ground, he heard a voice behind him.

"Hey, someone's awake." Michael jumped and turned around, seeing the boy standing there. He tried to back away, but he bumped against the tree. Fuck, I'm cornered. 

"What do you want?" Michael asked the boy. He tried to make it sound confident, but instead it came out as a shaky mumble. 

"Can't I come and visit you, Michael?" the boy replied, cocking one eyebrow up. Michael averted his eyes, visibly uncomfortable. He hated himself for thinking that the boy was attractive. He frowned, still staring at the ground beneath the boy's feet.

"No, you can't."

"And why not?"

"Well, you know just.. because?" He didn't know what to say, and wanted to get away. Even though he found the boy attractive, he felt threatened by him. "Besides, you haven't even told me your name."

"I haven't? How rude of me. The name's Luke," the boy replied with a sassy tone. Bastard Michael thought to himself. If Luke wanted to play this game, he could be sassy too. He looked up again and put a grin on his face. 

"Well, Luke, I kindly ask you to fuck off." This gained a chuckle from Luke.

"Damn, demon boy got a big mouth." Michael shook his head, looking away again. Clearly, the boy didn't get his message.

"Why can't you just leave me alone? I just want some time alone, before I have to leave. You're being really annoying, so please, just go away." He knew getting angry won't solve anything, but he had a hard time staying calm. 

"When are you going back?" Luke asked. No way I'm telling him that.

"None of your business." Luke hummed to himself, as if in thought.

"Then I'm not leaving you."

"Okay, I give up. I'll be honest, if you tell me something about yourself," Michael offered. He didn't want to do this, but he was curious about Luke and knew that this way, he could also get rid of him. 

"You start," Luke said. Michael sighed and sat down on the ground, against the tree. Luke walked over and sat down in front of him, with his legs crossed.