two

Michael was alone again. They left him as soon as they all came to Earth. Since then He's been flying around. He had nothing else to do anyway. At one point he had to stop, his wings getting tired. Michael stayed into the woods, hiding until it got dark. The plan was, as soon as it got darker, he'd fly again and find a better place to rest. He was really tired, but if he slept here, there was a big chance of someone finding him or getting attacked by an animal. He couldn't die, but he could get seriously injured. He waited a few more hours until the sky was dark blue, the stars starting to appear and the moon shining bright. He loved the moon. It was so pure and beautiful. Seeing the moon and the stars was the only thing that he really liked about being on Earth.

He's never had contact with humans on Earth, never went anywhere besides "haunted" houses and the woods. It was too dangerous for them, but especially for Michael. He looked too humane, and could get into serious trouble. His Father would get furious if he ever had contact with a human. He called them "disgusting" and "animal-like". Michael didn't get why his Father hated them so much, because from what he had learned during his training they seemed interesting. The way they behaved and lived. He also heard of this thing that humans feel. They call it love. He had read about it in a book once. It said that love was a complex thing to explain and everyone experienced it in their own way. Michael was curious as to how it would feel to love. Or to be loved. But he would never feel it. Demons had no feelings, humans were forbidden and, besides angels, there were no other creatures, as far as he knew. He wondered if angels love. They probably did. He didn't even know what angels were like. His books explained that they were ghost-like and that they used to be humans. But the books also said that they were evil murders, which he didn't believe. Heaven was suppose to be the 'good place', and murders go to Hell. Angels are the Upper Angels's servants, and the Upper Angel doesn't kill. As far as he was aware. He was interested in angels though, even more than in humans. But having contact with an angel is even worse than having contact with a human. Angels were their enemies.

Michael heard a noise behind him and he quickly turned around, trying to see in the dark. The trees were blocking most of the moon light, so it was quite hard to see. He heard the rustle of leaves, but there was nothing there. He decided that it was time to look for a saver place to hide. He let out his wings and started running, until he had enough velocity to fly. He jumped up and flapped his wings, trying to get used to being up. He flew up in the air and looked down fora n abandoned house or something to hide in. Luck was at his side that day, because after flying for 10 minutes he saw an old house in the middle of an empty field, next to the woods. He decided to check it out, and lowered himself. Once he was almost on the ground, he pushed his wings back and dropped onto the ground. He let out a groan, because he fell pretty hard. He stood up and looked at the house. It was dark inside and some of the windows were smashed. On one side of the roof there was a huge hole, and the house itself looked like it was about to cave in. It was perfect. 

He walked up to the door and was about to turn the doorknob, but there was a breeze and the door opened. He went inside and it looked exactly like all the other houses he had stayed in; empty, a lot of dust and insects, broken furniture and a horrible smell. Not that he cared, he had a place to hide, and that was all that mattered. He went to a different room, looking for a bed, or maybe a couch to rest on. The stairs looked as if they were about to collapse and he was too tired to fly, so he wouldn't bother to go upstairs. He went in to what looked like the living room, and found what he was looking for; an old, broken couch. It looked like it was about to break down, but he had nothing else. He lay down, the couch protesting loudly. Michael sighed and closed his eyes, slowly drifting into sleep.

☆ミ ☆彡

He woke up from the sound of a door slamming. He shot up and held his breath, trying to be as quiet as possible. It could've been the wind, but he wasn't taking any risks. He stood up and tiptoed out of the room, praying that the floor wouldn't creak. He was at the door that lead to the hall, and threw it open, revealing.. nothing? There was nothing there. No signs of someone being there besides the open door. He quickly made his way to the door and closed it. Maybe it was the wind, like when he went inside before. It was still dark outside so he made his way back to the couch. He sat down and suddenly felt a freezing cold washing over him and heard a groan. He let out a scream and jumped back up, trying to see what caused the sound and cold, but there was still nothing. Something was going on in this house and Michael didn't like it. He had to leave. He couldn't risk getting caught by an angel, or maybe something supernatural. Father would be even more mad at him. He hurried his way back to the hall and tried to open the door, but failed. He tugged harder at the handle, but the door didn't move. He took a step back and kicked the door, but with no success. What the hell? What is going on?  Michael thought. He looked over to the empty halls, but still nothing. He was about to look for another exit when he saw something. A flash of blue eyes. He froze and stared at where the eyes were a few seconds before. What was there? It couldn't be an angel, because they had white eyes. But if it isn't an angel, what was it? He ran down the hall and opened a random room. He glanced around the room and saw what he was looking for. One of the broken windows. He made his way over when he heard a voice.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, demon," the voice said, sounding disgusted saying the last word.  The voice was deep and smooth, and a shiver ran down Michael's spine. He turned around, looking for the source of the voice, but once again, emptiness. He started to shake out of fear, not being able to handle situations like this. Whatever it is that was in there, it wasn't happy that he was there and was ready to kill him.

"Why are you shaking? Are you scared?" the voice asked. There was something different this time, there was something else in the voice. Almost like worry. Michael nodded his head slowly, admitting that he was afraid. There was no use in lying, he was too weak to fight back and would probably die in the process. If this thing could be invisible, it probably knew how to kill him as well. He felt the freezing cold again, only this time on his shoulder. He closed his eyes and started trembling even harder. This was it. This was his end. No one even cared. He was the awful and weak 13th son of Satan. A disgrace to the family. They would be glad that he was gone.

He was waiting for something to happen, to feel something, but the only thing that happened was the freezing cold being replaced by a weight on his shoulder. He opened his eyes again and stared right into the bright blue eyes he saw earlier. His breath hitched and he took a step back, completely forgetting about the open window. He tripped and fell backwards. There was a 'watch out!' and he felt arms wrap around his waist. Michael looked up and saw that the boy had caught him. He let go of Michael and stepped back, looking down. Michael couldn't help but admire his beauty. Besides his breathtaking eyes, he had blonde hair, styled in a quiff. He had a small figure and really long legs. The boy caught Michael staring, and he looked away. Then it hit him. He had to get away. Whatever this boy was, he couldn't have contact with him. He knew what Michael was, and also that he wasn't like the average demon. He looked behind the boy's shoulder and saw that he could run out of the room easily. The boy wasn't paying attention, so Michael took his chance and pushed past the boy, running out of the room. He made his was through the hall. He was almost at the front door, when he heard a "wait!" behind him, meaning that the boy had caught up on him. He tore the door open and ran further away. He let his wings out and jumped up, flying higher and higher. He looked down, searching for the blue-eyed boy, but he was nowhere to be seen. Michael let out a sigh, glad that he had made it out alive. The sun was coming up, which meant that he had to hurry and find a place to hide before it was daylight. He couldn't fly during the day, because the chance of being seen by a human was too high. He reached the woods where he was hiding earlier, and lowered himself to look for a tree to hide in. He found a big and stable tree and landed in it. He climbed down a bit, now totally covered by the leaves. He sat down more comfortable and drifted back to sleep. The last thing on his mind before sleep took over, was the blue-eyed boy, and he wasn't sure why.

◐◑◐

Hello! Here I am again with an edited part. I promised that I would try to edit it all as fast as I could, but things have been hectic the past few months, so I'm gonna try to do as least one part per month. It's gonna go slow, but it's better than nothing right? Anyway, excuse me for rambling. I hope you're enjoying it so far! Please leave a vote and comment!

- Li