some things

hi!!! don't worry i'm not gonna forget about this story i just want to clear up some things and i'll be writing a new chapter after this.

first i want to thank everyone that has been reading and voting ily all and you are hella rad yay.

so i just wanted to show y'all what goes on in my mind and what "things" the angels and demons in this story can do.

angels:

- they're dead, obviously. used to be humans but their memories are cleared when they go to heaven.

- the can make themselves like ghosts - invisible and floating and shit - but also can make themselves visible and solid.

- they can sense it when demons are around.

- they have white eyes and white hair. (everything is white in heaven, except skin colors.)

- their boss is god and they do everything that he tells them to do. also every angels has their own task that they have to do.

- they do not need sleep.

demons:

- they have never been human, they are born of the fire of death. (basically like a huge ocean of fire in hell where human souls go into. every once in a while it just spits out demons.) this is only for the sons, not the other demons.

- they are solid.

- every demon has it's own power thing. (like reading minds and things.) (michael's isn't revealed yet.)

- they need sleep.

- there are some human things in hell, that's why michael isn't asking about everything. standard things like chairs, beds, closets, clothes, candles etc are there. just no electronic things.

there are probably some things that i forgot to mention so i'll add them when i remember.

thanks for reading!!! ily