5:

5:

I park the car by the fountain and then jump out. When i spot my friend NoNo i run over ot her. I tap her on the shoulder and she turns around.

She looks shocked. Her jaw is almost hitting the ground. "You're the princess?"

I cock my head wondering how she knew this and she says "Your eyes and the big men standing behind you."

I turn and notice that they are standing behind me with the sunglasses in place looking deadly. "Oh i guess that would give it away."

"Why were your eyes different if you dont mind me asking princess."

I scoff at her and say "It's still Andrea. I would like for us to be friends. And yesterday i had contacts in."

She smiles a big smile and says "I would love to be friends."

"Good. Do you want to go shopping with me?" She nods and i put my arm through hers. "Great you can help me pick out dresses." I groan at the end because dresses just suck.

We walk along the street and i sigh getting bored so i start singing. "I'm riding round and I’m getting’ it; they riding round pretendin’ I been had it, I been done, I promise that it's all empty. They say they ridin’ Bugatti's, man, put some babies through college, Quit tryna’ act like the trap is cool, ‘cause we tired hearin’ that garbage."

I look over surprised when NoNo starts rapping along. "Hey, bags of white, pints of lean, I been on dope boys since a teen, But this ain't what we meant to be, and y'all don't make no sense to me."

Smiling largely i say "Awesomeness, You know Lecrae?"

"My brother is in love with him." she says rolling her eyes.

"Is he into church?" i ask surprised i thought werewolves believed in some other God or something.

"He is human." she says nodding and i give her a curious look but don't ask anything else. If she is not human how is he?

"So where did you learn to dance?" i ask her and she looks over to me smirking.

"The club." i give her a really look and she nods. "You should come sometime.

I shake my head because i don't know how to dance and i have never been to a club. Everyone gets drunk and Linda told me when you get drunk you act crazy. "It'll be really fun, i can teach you how to dance."

I smile largely because i have always wanted to know how to dance all i know how to do is jump around to my scremo.

Looking over at Jared i give my best puppy dog face and ask "Can we go?" They have to be with me at all times so if i go they have to. I just want to give them a choice because i wouldn't want them to think they have to.

"We have to go if you do princess."

I scowl at him for the title an he just chuckles. "I know but i was giving you a choice. If you didnt want to go i wouldn't make you."

He smiles gratefully. "If you go we go." I look over at Calum and notice that he is watching me. He has been silent the hole time. He must not ever talk much. I cock my head at him and he just continues watching me. I wonder what that's about?

"When do you go?"

NoNo looks thoughtful for a moment and then says . "Tomorrow night."

"I'll be there. Just txt me." I give her my number and then we proceed shopping. I get some dresses that i will need sometime and then some normal clothes. The little stores here are nice and cute. People are so nice but i only think thats because i am a princess. Humans are not that nice.