42:

Chapter 42:

I wake up to tons of girls screaming and jumping on my bed. "STOP!" I shout at them covering my head up with my blanket.

Last night its safe to say that I didn't get any sleep at all. Carrie and everyone else came and whisked Calum away from me saying its bad luck for the bride to be with the groom on their wedding night. Calum is my cuddle bear and that is the only way I get to sleep. Finally after hours of staring at the ceiling I got to sleep at three and now its six and their waking me up.

The jumping stops and I take the blanket off of my head to see them all gathered around me staring at me concerned. "Your not getting cold feet are you?" Olivia asks and Carrie says "Oh no please no cold feet."

"Galz." My mother says shushing everyone. "Can you see my baby got no sleep. She missed Calum."

"Score." I say throwing my hands up at her. "Now if someone could get me my mate so I can get a few hours of sleep that would be awesome."

"Oh no, no, no, no!" Grace says coming to a rise off of the bed.

Jessica grabs my hand and pulls me up into a sitting position "We only have five hours to get you ready."

"Are you calling me ugly?" I ask appalled and she smiles at me shaking her head.

"We need you plucked shaved and waxed. Remember your honey moon." she asks wiggling her eyebrows and I roll my eyes at her.

"Can you do that while i'm asleep?" I ask laying back against my pillow.

All of a sudden my phone is on the dock and my scremo is bursting through the room. I look over there just exasperated knowing im not going to get any sleep. Ilona smiles at me and says "How about we make this fun."

"Not you to." I groan defeated and everyone laughs at me.

"Come on now darling this is the best day of your life." Momma says and  groan getting out of the bed sluggishly.

"Shower then the waxing." Jess instructs and I groan going to get in the shower.

When the hot water hits me I sigh in bliss and close my eyes resting my side against the shower wall. "Andrea!" someone shouts banging on the bathroom door making me jump back into reality. "you've been in there thirty minutes."

My eyes widen and I smile because at least I got a short nap. I wash up quickly and shut the water off wrapping a towel around myself before I enter the room. "Can I just see Calum for a few minutes?" I beg when I get out there.

They all shake their heads and I frown at them. "Just for a few minutes?"

"Nope." Jen says popping the p and I wish I could pop her.

"A phone call couldn't hurt." Ilona says and I beam at her. Everyone thinks about it a second and then they nod letting Ilona give me her phone. "Sit dow though because we need to get started."

Obediently I sit at he vanity all the while dialing Calum's number. "Hello." his horse voice asks over the phone and I frown at that but breath his name happy to finally hear from him.

"Princess." he shots more alive and I smile.

"OW!" I scream when all of a sudden Grace pulls out some of y eyebrow. "Grace." I complain rubbing the tender spot.

"What's happening?" Calum asks worriedly and I grin loving his possessive and protective side.

"Grace just about pulled my face off." I say dramatically and she rolls her eyes at me. "I miss you." I say in a whisper hating that these women are making us be apart.