20

Chapter 20:

Taking a deep breath I look out at the woods and take another one. "Calum can we do it another time?" I beg looking back at him.

Calum shakes his head with a small smile. "No, princess you need to embrace her."

"What if I don't want to."

Calum leans up against a tree with a smirk and says "We have all day and the next and the next after that-"

Holding up my hand I cut him off and state "Fine. But its going to hurt."

"It will but that's only because she hasn't been out for a few years. Once you start letting her out regularly it wont hurt any more."

"Do I have to?" I whine and Calum nods not letting me get away with it. "Gee." I mumble slipping out of my shorts and shirt. I throw them at Calum and sigh. "I like this outfit." I say referring to my bra and pantie set.

"Then take it off." he says a little huskily and I narrow my eyes at him.

"You'd like that but im mad at you so ill keep it on." I mumble and he sighs.

Taking a deep breath I close my eyes and bask in my wolf. I call her forward and she howls happily. I cry out in protest when my arm snaps backward breaking my bone. "Calum." I cry falling to the ground when my leg jerks out from underneath me from the breaking of the bone.

Something whines and licks my face causing me to open my eyes. When I look up I see a humongous golden looking wolf with deep black eyes. Black eyes that are awfully familiar. Calum brings his head down and whines nuzzling my neck with his big head.

His closeness comforts me a little until I scream out with the breaking of my spine. This transformation isn't as hard or as painful as my first but it still takes a lot out of me. I lay on my stomach with my eyes closed breathing heavily when its finished.

I could go to sleep right now but my bossy mate is nudging my side. Opening my eyes I turn my head to snap at him and he narrows his at me. 'Get up.' his voice states and my eyes widen largely. Cain chuckles in my mind and I get even more confused. 'Just think of something.'

'Think of something.' I think and he chuckles amused. 'What is this?'

'Family's and mates are able to speak through their minds.' he explains to me nudging me to get up again.

Rolling my eyes I stand on unsteady legs and he puts his body next to mine letting me lean on him. 'Just take a few deep breaths Princess and you'll be okay."

I take in my deep breaths and let off of Calum standing on my own weight. Cal licks my face and I scrunch my face together. 'Don't do that.' I state and he chuckles in my head licking my face again. Some slobber gets on my fur and I gag about to throw up.

Calum takes off running and not being able to withstand a chase I take off after him. I dodge a few trees and push myself for a few short seconds until I grin wolfishly and jump onto his back making us roll onto the ground. I land on top of him because he did this little maneuver with his body.

Hes on his beck and im on his belly. He barks playfully and lets his tongue loll out to the side. My wolf does this little chuckle bark thing that only results in us sounding like were choking. If I was in wolf form I would have been rolling on the floor because I was so weak. That's how funny he looks.

'You look funny!' I state and Cal cocks his wolf head to the side.

'You look beautiful as always.' I aww at that and then jump off of him taking off running. We stay in the woods for hours just goofing off and let me tell you I love it. My wolf took over a few times when she saw a squirrel or something but she always let me have control back when she caught it.

She's not as aggressive but that probably because she doesn't feel threatened and she let me have control witch has never happened before.

When Carrie calls us in for dinner is when we finally go in. I switch back behind a tree and throw my clothes on quickly. Cal does the same and takes my and as we walk back up to the house. "Did you have fun?" he asks a little concerned.

"I really did. I didn't know I could have so much fun."

He smiles down at me lovingly and says "See your not all demon after all."

Frowning at that I look ahead and state lowly "I'm still a demon Calum but I guess until God heals me from it I should make my demon side good."

Calum stops us and cups my face in his hands making me look at him. "What if God heals your bad side. What if he has you keep your wolf but he takes the anger and rage?"

I think about that for a second and connect my eyes with his. "Then I guess I will be doing God's works as a werewolf."

------------

She embraced Amelia so I guess that was important.

GodBlessY'all

-Believe01