16:

16:

"I'm so excited." I squeal excitedly jumping up and down as Calum packs our cases. It's been a week since he proposed to me and we have been getting ready ever since. I bought new clothes so i would look presentable and new luggage cases for both of our clothes.

I got blue and black coach and i wanted to get Calum one to but he wouldn't let me ii guess he just wanted a cheep black one. It was a bummer but i got it anyways.

He didn't tell his family what was happening but he told them that he was coming because he had a surprise. I spent the whole week buying gifts for his family. I guess he has three sisters and two brothers. Two of his sisters are older than him and one brother. His sisters already have their mates and his Sister Nikki has two kids and Grace is pregnant. Then his older brother doesn't have a mate yet but his younger bother does and her names Annabel.

His mothers name is Carrie and his fathers name is David. They have been together since she was sixteen and he was nineteen. I awed at that because young love is amazing.

"I'm excited for you to meet them. We would be able to leave earlier if you helped." he says smiling form the suitcase.

"Oh sorry." i mumble rushing over to help him stuff the clothes in the case. I just throw them all in and zip up the case with a "Tadah. Let's go now."

"I think you more excited than I." Calum states grabbing the bags off of the bed. He follows me down stairs and i smile when i see my family in the foyer.

They all come up and gives me hugs but daddy is the one that grips me longer. He kisses my forehead and says "I want you to call me every night." I have been talking to daddy a lot more and every night before i go to bed he finds me or i find him and i give him a hug good night telling him i love him. I'm going to miss his warmth while i'm gone. "I'm gonna miss your hugs."

"I'm gonna miss you daddy i will call you every night."

"I love you." he says and i say the same before pulling back.

"Y'all keep my little girl safe. If she comes back with one scratch, one hair out of place you all answer to me." he says threateningly and i have to say im a little scared from the tone of voice and the way his face looks.

"Daddy i'll be fine." Daddy is sending Zeeke, Stacy, and Jarred with me. He wanted to send more men but i complained this was already enough. Daddy says a little more threats before momma finally gets him to let us go. I give her a grateful look because she has calmed down a little over the few months.

When we are finally able to leave we all settle into the jet and i get comfortable on Calum's lap listening to his heart beat to get me to sleep.

.

I'm lifted into the air gently and my eyes snap open to see Calum's shirt. "Go back to sleep baby we have about an hour." he says looking down at me placing a small kiss on my lips. He gets into the big SUV and settles me on his lap while everyone else gets into the car.

"Does your family know we're close?" i mumble not wanting to just show up out of no where.

"They do and their very excited to see what the surprise is."

Yawning i rub my eyes and state "I'm not that important."

"You are very important to me." he states fiercely and i give him a sleepy smile.

"Only because you love me."

Calum kisses my eyelids and mumbles "That's right baby now get some sleep."

The next time i wake up its because Calum is saying something in my ear. I open my eyes and see him smiling down at me. "We're here."

"Really?" i ask fully awake now. I sit up quickly and look out of the window to see forest and more forest surrounding us with three huge houses in the middle of it. Their all about a length of a football field apart and the one in the middle is the largest house. "Do they all live on just this land?" i ask looking back at him and he nods smiling. "Why'd you leave?"