28

I am updating again tonight because of my addicted reader @Writer_Reader_1999 (:

GodBless

-Believe01

--------

Chapter 28:

"I don't lie." I tell her seriously when we pull back. She wipes her eyes and looks me over with a big smile.

"I am happy Calum found a girl like you."

"Awww." I say touched because I am happy that I found a guy like Calum. "Are you ready to see your mate?"

Jen's breath hitches and she breathes in heavily. "I'm afraid." she states as we walk back to the SUV and I look at her confused.

"What is there to be afraid about?"

Jen looks down at her stomach and says "I gave our baby away."

Frowning we get into the truck and close the doors having Mark start it up. "Why?" I ask her softly and she loks down at her hands tearing up.

"I didn't want to." she cry's looking up at me with tears falling down her face and her lips wobbling. "Trust me I didn't want to but I was sixteen. My mate was just taken away from me and I couldn't take care of myself. Melisa and Gary said they would help me but I didn't think they should have to take care of me and my baby. I didn't think I would ever see Carter again and I wanted my baby to be happy and have both parents so I gave him up. I regret it everyday but I have hope that he is fine and loved."

By the end Jen is in my arms bawling her eyes out and I run my fingers through her hair trying to sooth her. I understand why she gave her baby up for adoption. I understand it some but then again I don't understand. Yu think if you thought you would never see your mate again you would want your baby to remind you of him. That is what I would want at least.

"Have you lived here since?"

She nods and mumbles. "After I gave him away I didn't know what to do. I already didn't know how to live when Carter went but once he was gone also I didn't know how to go on. I dit want to be around anyone I didn't want anyone to see me I was devastated. I tried ending it a few times." she says trailing off and I gasp in shock. I know she said she didn't want to live but I didn't know she tried killing herself.

"I never accomplished it though. Every time I thought I was gone I would wake up and be alive."

"Do you believe in God?" I ask her curiously and she looks at me seriously.

"I figured someone was keeping me alive and I did some research on God."

"So you do believe?" I ask her not knowing what she means.

She nods and says "I have never been to church or herd anything else about him but I believe he was keeping me alive for a reason."

"Do you want to go to church with us tomorrow?" I ask her and she smiles at me nodding.

"Great." I say excitedly giving her a big hug.

.

"Should I be nervous?" she asks when we exit the plane.

I chuckle at her because I do not know. "I'd say. I mean you havn't seen or talked o him in six years."

"Do you think he'll be happy?" she whispers looking over at.

"Girl by." I say seriously. "He will be ecstatic. When I went to get him from the base you were the first he asked about."

"Really?" she asks getting a little more hope and I smile nodding at her.

Casey opens the door for us and I smile at him and Ant telling them hello. "Do you know where Calum is?" I ask him looking at the darkened sky. It's probably about ten at night so I hope they would be home.

"They are with the princes in the game room."

"Game room?" I ask because I didn't know we had one.

"I will take you?" Ant offers and I smile at him following as he leads the way. When we get close to our mates scent Jan grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly. I hold it in support and open the game room door when Ant points us to it.

The boys are all sitting there with the television blasting. Their fighting over who is going to win and all that not realizing that we are here. I look at Jen and she has a huge smile on her face looking at Calum and Carter. "They haven't changed a bit." she mumbles but I don't think it was quiet enough.

The game gets paused and the room gets dead silent as every one turns to look at us. Carter looks in shock just sitting on the couch and I look to Jen to see her with a smile on her face. "Flower." Carter breathes in disbelief and Calum nudges him on the shoulder.

Carter rises and comes over to us slowly. When he stops in front of us he does this sort of growl yell thing and grabs her up wrapping her in his arms. With a smile I go to sit beside my mate and rest m head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me and rest his head on top of mine. "You're amazing."

Not wanting to take all of the credit I state "Daddy made it possible."

"You are still amazing princess."

After Carter kisses her up and feels her seeing the hes really here he tucks her under his arm and turns to me with watery eyes. My eyes water when I see a tear leak from his. "Thank you so much Andrea. You brought me my life."

Shaking my head I say "Thank you Carter for not blaming me."

"Never, I have known you a day and a half and you have done more for me in that time than anyone has ever done for me in my lifetime. I seriously do love you." he says seriously full of affection. He comes over to me and lifts me off of the couch giving me a tight hug.

"I love you to Carter you are like a brother." Carter chuckles and I say "Go catch up with your mate."