35

Chapter 35:

"Princess?" Daddy says seriously standing from his desk when I walk into his office. He comes to me and opens his ams and I smile going into them loving the warmth and love that my father gives. That is how I know he could never send a hit out on me. When we pull back he gives me a serious look and pulls me over to his sofa.

As we sit he says "You looked serious this morning."

Nodding I turn to him and state "That is because I am."

"Are you here to discuss the matter with me?" he asks and I nod. "Alright then hit me with it."

I chuckle at him amused before I get serious. "The hit was ordered from this room that phone." I say pointing to his phone. Daddy looks totally shocked as he looks at me and then he turns sad after a few seconds. I shake my head quickly and rush out "I know you didn't do that daddy. I just wanted to let you know someone was framing you."

With a look of outrage daddy stands quickly. "Who would do something like this." he says voice booming through the office. The guard by the door winces and I raise my brow impressed I didn't know daddy had a mean side to him.

"Who has access to your office?" I ask him calmly crossing my legs.

Daddy looks at me and takes deep calming breaths his eyes turning back to normal slowly. "Anyone can enter. I do not lock the door nor do I tell people to keep out."

I nod at him because daddy is a trusting man so anyone could have entered and taken for granted his niceness. Turning my head I look at the guard. "Are you here all of the time?"

The guard shakes his head and says "I am here unless I have to use the restroom or eat and sleep princess."

"Can you get me the times of everything you did for the last two weeks?"

He thinks about it for a minute and then nods. "I should be able to Yes, princess I will do that."

Smiling kindly at him I say "Thank you." before turning back to daddy. "We just have to figure out who entered while he was gone. Do you have cameras?" I ask him.

Daddy nods and motions for me to follow him as he leaves the room. We walk a minutes before he pushes open a door. I look around in awe at all of the computer screens and monitors. When the two guards see us they jump up from their spots and bow in respect.

"Please stand." I say to them and they rise. Getting to the point I state "We need all of the videos over the last month played for us."

They nod and start typing stuff on their computers. Daddy tells them the times he is not in his office and they get to it. "It will take a full day to watch ever video." one of them informs us and daddy and I take a seat getting comfortable. If it takes a whole day to get to the bottom of this then so what but I have a feeling its not going to be that easy.

We sit there going through the video. I see myself go into the office a few times and mother but every time she goes in there father recits to me what he had her go get. She never stays long enough to make a hone call its just a quick in and out so we write her off. Well father does I still keep here there in the back of my mind not forgetting how she acted when I arrived.

I know God says forgive and forget but when your life is in danger and yu don't know why or who is doing it your going to remember all of the people that acted badly toward you. Also I cant forget her big change her wanting to hug and love and kiss us when she has not done that her whole life.

I want to say that God is working in her life but I have doubt that he is the cause of this. I know judge not and ye shall not be judged but I have to think of everything right now not letting anything get past me.

Father and I are in the office for three hours when Dimitri trys contacting me. I feel him pushing at my barrier making me sigh and let him in. 'Yes love?'

'Princess, where are you?' he thinks worriedly and I look around the room at the guards and my father with a tired sigh.

'I'll be finished in a few hours' I think back to him sitting back on the chair letting my tense back rest a while.

'Tell me where you are Drea. I want to help you but I cant when your keeping me out.' Calum pleads and I frown.

'I don't mean to keep you out Love I'm just really stressed out. I want to get this over with.' I whisper to him through the link telling him how tired I am of all of this.

'If you would let me help you princess it wouldn't be so tiring.'

"There" daddy says all of a sudden bringing me from my conversation. I look to the screen and all I see is darkness.

"What happened to the tape?" I ask sitting up confused as I look at the still dark screen. Theres numbers on the bottom though teling me that the tape is still on.

"Someone has erased this part of the file Princess."

Even more confused I say "It's not erased though. There are still numbers at the bottom." I look closer and see that there is a little lite shining through a crack on the left side. "Someone blocked the camera. Roll it back five minutes."

Nodding he rolls it back and I watch everyone as they walk down the hall. Theres maids and guards but that is the only people I see. I sigh and am about to rise when I all of a sudden see a figure all dressed in black off to the side of the camera. "Pause it." I say quickly rising to get a better look at the screen as the guard does as told.

The figures back is to me and they have a hood on but from the curvy small build I can tell that its a woman. "Press play." I instruct him and when he presses play that is when the darkness starts. "She must have put paper over the lenses."

"Who could it be?" Daddy asks and I sigh.

"The question is who would be so stupid as to use a piece of paper to cover a camera. Did they not think we would check the film?"

"She probably thought she was not in the camera's way." Daddy says and I sigh running my hands through my hair. We got no were today. No where at all.

Yah we know that the persons a woman but what good is that doing for us. Daddy places his hand on my shoulder making me look up at him. He has a tired smile on his face. "Remember baby girl that God wont put more on you than you can handle." Giving him a real smile I give him a tight hug and mumble "He will get us through this daddy you remember that."

"Go to your mate baby girl, he can comfort you."

"I love you daddy."

"I love you to baby girl." he says following me out of the room. We go separate ways me looking for my mate.

When I find my mate he's in the game room with his whole family and Carter, Jen and Tommy. I smile when I see my baby. I haven't seen him for a few days. Carter and Jen wanted to take him and get to know him more. So they went to Disney a few days and Tommy was so excited.

I know its really good for him to be with his real family but I cant help to feel the loss of his absence. He's here but I can no longer call him mine.

My attention turns back to Callum. He's looking at the screen while Gabe and Luca play but his eyes are spaced out and I can tell he's not really watching it. Walking over to him I place my hand on his shoulder startling him. "I'm sorry." I mumble softly. I have to remember that he is also effected by this not just me.

He pulls me around the couch and sets me on his lap wrapping his arms around me tightly. He presses his face in my neck and breathes me in deeply. "I understand." he says back to me and I tangle my hands in his hair.

"I love you." I tell him seriously and he looks up from my neck just as serious as me.

"As I love you princess."

I place a small kiss on is lips before I turn in his lap and face the television. "I bet I could beat you." I tell Gabe teasingly and he looks over at me scoffing a yah right. "Well then let me play." I stick my hand out and Luca sticks his controller in it with a grin.

"Don't cry to momma C when you get beat by a girl."