15:

15:

More than a month has past it has been about one and a half and momma says that i have learned everything a Queen should know. Mostly all i did was learn how to be pretty like Calum said and im starting to dread it. I don't want to just know how to wave and eat at a ball. I don't want to just know how to do my hair and makeup or how to make my people listen to what ever i have to say.

I want to pass bills not just stamp them and have someone else read them i actually want to read them and approve or deny. I want to talk to my people and actually go out of the castle and say hello to them and have fun with them.

Actually interacting with your people allows them to know you better but my mother does nun of that. She sits in her chair all day and acts all high and mighty sticking her nose up at everyone.

She actually did stay nice to everyone the whole time she was teaching me. There was a few times she would slip up but i would clear my throat and reaming her or she would remind herself and change the way she said it she would never apologize but she would correct herself so i gave her props for that.

Gran has been amazing. She is open and care free just like i am still having me question where momma got her stuck up act from. Gran knows how to have fun and how to play around not being serious all of the time.

When i open my eyes i smile looking over at Calum. I have barley got to see him since i started training. We have not been able to see each other much or talk. When i came into the room i would throw myself on the bed and fall asleep instantly with all of my clothes on. When i would wake up at seven the next morning i would wake up in my pajamas making me smile.

I love him so much and that would just make me love him more because he changed me not wanting me to be uncomfortable. I know he has missed me because when i wake up im pressed so tightly against his chest i have to struggle a few minutes to get out of his hold and im stronger than him so what does that tell you. 

Me getting trained has been hard on him and it has been hard on me. I missed him so much. His little chuckles and just the sound of his voice. Today though i didn't have to get up early because everyone is sleeping in. It's grans last day and i don't have to train because i have learned everything so i have six and a half months free to do what ever i want and what i want to do is spend time with Calum.

Bringing my hand up to his forehead i brush the hair out of his face watching as he sleeps peacefully. It may sound creepy but when you fall in love tell me what you think.

The way the sun streams on his face through the window and the way his eyes flutter. It's all just beautiful to me. When i run my finger over his beautiful lips he opens his eyes slowly. When he looks down at  me he smiles softly. "Hey." i mumble and he pulls me tighter to him.

"Good morning princess." he mumbles in his husky sleepy voice.

"I've missed you."

Calum's eyes shine and he shakes his head saying "Not as much as I've missed you."

"That's not possible." i say seriously and Calum chuckles.

"I love you so much."

"Aww." i coo letting a tear leak from my eye. This is the first time he has told me to my face. Before i fell asleep many of nights but i was always asleep before i could reply. "I love you to Calum."

Calum sits up and uses his thumb to wipe my eyes. "Why are you crying?" he asks truly confused.

"That's what girls do Calum. Their emotional and i haven't been able to spend time with you for so long so i'm even more emotional. I've missed you so much."

Calum lifts me into his lap making me straddle him. "I have missed you to baby but now we can do anything we want." he buries his head in my neck breathing in my scent deeply.

"I want to meet your family." I state because i know that he loves them so much. I want to see them because i know they will mean as mush to me as they mean to him.

Calum smiles largely and stands with me still in his arms. "We can do that but i want to do something first." He lowers me to the ground and says "Get dressed."

"Why?" i mumble with a pout. I thought we were going to stay in bed all day until i we had to say goodbye to gran.

"Please?" he asks with a cute little puppy dog face. I sigh and turn back to my closet getting out a black drop skirt and a ruffled zebra halter-top. I let my hair free and let it fall in waves down and past my bottom. I don't worry about shoes because hopefully we will be inside. I only out on a skirt because its grans last day and they may want to take pictures.

Calum comes out of the bathroom freshly showered with black slacks on and a white button up shirt with a black tie looking handsome. "You look beautiful princess."

"You look mighty beautiful yourself." he goes to say something and i hold up a hand. "You're beautiful to me and if you have a problem with it keep it inside."

He holds his hands up in surrender and comes over to me giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Ready?"

"Where are we going?" i ask really curious as he pulls me to the dining room. He doesn't say anything and i have to hold my tongue from bursting i don't like surprises and he's playing around.

Calum opens the door and everyone i mean everyone my guards, Anthony and Casey, my family and Macy my grandmothers guards and my fathers. We have all gotten close and i know that Calum has gotten close with the guards. They all are standing there with big smiles on their faces looking at me and i get creped out looking over at Cal. He doesn't help though because he looks really nervous making me nervous.

Calum gets down on his knee infront of me and my eyes widen. When he pulls the little black box from his pocket i swear i could have fainted. He opens the box shakily and says "Andrea i have loved you since the day i seen you. You didn't know what a mate was but i did and i love you so much. Your different Princess way different than our kind but i love you even more because of it. You believe in marriage and not just mating and that's what I've been understanding. So i ask if you Andrea Marie Kingsley will make me the happiest creature on earth and be my wife."

His speech was corny but i cant help but to cry. By the end of his speech im soaked with tears and i shakily nod my head yes holding out my hand. He sides the ring on my finger and i look at it a second taking it all in. The diamond has to be at least three carrots and its Russian cut it is the largest ring i have ever seen in my life. 

When he gets it on i squeal and throw my arms around him. His arms go around my waist and he squeezes me tightly laughing. Pulling back i look him in the eye and say "I love you."

"I love you princess." i connect my lips to his and feel the spark and the closeness of the mating process officially starting. We kiss hungrily until someone clears their throat. I look up embarrassed to see daddy with a straight face.

"I understand you were having a moment but try not to do that im my presence."

"Daddy." i sigh backing away from Calum so he can stand. He comes to a stand gracefully and i sigh watching my fiancé in a new light.

"Sorry sir." Calum pulls me into his arm tucking me in and i notice how we fit together just perfectly.

"It's fine son. I've been waiting a week for this to happen and i was finally happy to be informed it was happening today."

"You asked my daddy." i say with a smile and he looks down at me nodding.

"I was researching and it said you ask the father first." Reaching up i kiss him quickly because he did research so he would do it just right.