19:

19:

"Do you know what colors you want?" I ask Calum later on that night as we lay in bed.

"What do you have in mind?" he ask and I look up at him smiling.

"I was thinking black and silver but we need another color."

Calum thinks about it for a second and says "Red."

"Red's your favorite color right?" I ask because he wears red a lot and he has red all over his room.

"How'd you know?" he asks and I roll my eyes making him chuckle. "Black is yours correct."

"It is." I laugh because that is about all I wear and that is the only color in my room besides for silver and white. "So black silver and red. Do you care about sparkles?"

Calum chuckles and shakes his head "I don't care about sparkle. You can have what ever you want baby."

"I want a job Calum. I don't want you or my family to have to pay for anything."

Calum runs his fingers through my hair and says soothingly. "You don't need a job princess you have all of the money in the world. Your family isn't paying for anything i'm paying for it all."

Quickly I sit up and say "Oh no your not buddy I want an awesome wedding and im not using all of your money."

"Our wedding is going to be everything you have ever wanted Princess and im paying for it. I have more money than you think. Your parents paid me greatly."

"They may have paid you well but your not paying for all of it. What if you want to get something like a motorcycle or something?"

Calum rolls his eyes and says "You are the most important so what ever you want I'm giving you."

 "I love you Calum." I smile pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Do you want a certain color for your suit or?"

"Black isn't that tradition?"

"It is but you can have what ever color you want."

"Black is fine love."

.

 "Flowers?" Carrie asks and I think about it for a second

"I want roses so gray, black and red?" I ask because I don't even know if they have gray roses but I know that they have black and red ones. I know black roses are kinda for a funeral but I can put glitters on them and make them look more wedding material.

Carrie rights that down nodding her head the whole time. "That's a great combination do you want some leaves or vines?"

"Can we make it like lace material and some feathers?"

"Maybe throw a little diamonds and stuff in also?"

I smile largely and say "You get me."

Carrie chuckles and asks "Do you want to plan this with your mother?"

I hadn't really thought about it. She wasn't to thrilled that I wanted to get married in the first place. "I can call her and see." Pulling out my phone I dial her number and wait until it rings three times and then she answers.

"Darling how are you?"

"I'm fine mother. Carrie and I were sitting here and she figured you may want to help us pick thing out for the wedding? If you have time of course."

"Oh yes dear I have time right now."

I nod at Carrie and put the phone on speaker. "Great so I already have flowers picked out and what color my wedding is going to be. I want black silver and red."

"Black is kinda funeral." she says over the line and I roll my eyes because I already know this.

"I was thinking of putting some sparkle on them to make them more wedding."

"Oh well that should work then dear."

Carrie, mother and I stay on the phone for three hours trying to decide on food and the dresses for the brides maids. I want all of Cal's sisters to be brides maids and NoNo to be my maid of honor but I havn't got to ask any of them yet. I don't know if they would want to be well I don't know if Nikki will want to be she doesn't really talk to me.

"Okay give me my fiancé back." Calum says coming into the room.

Carrie smiles and says "You can have her but I get her the same time tomorrow."

"That long momma?" Cal complains pulling me onto his lap. He holds me tightly and kisses me on my forehead.

"Yes, Calum now do you know how many grooms men you want?"

"Grooms men?" he mumbles and then he looks up remembering form when he did his research. "Well Nick, Gabe, Stacy, Jared, Carter and then Adam and Allen because your suppose to have the brides brothers in so seven."

Carrie nods and writes that down. "How about you?" she asks looking over at me. "Um, I'm going to ask the girls and then NoNo and little Chelsey at the palace." I love that little girl I have took it upon myself to take her under my wing and she is just the sweetest. Her mother died and her father is a chef at the palace.

She's sixteen older than I thought she was but she does look her age. My mother scared her so much she barley talks at all.

"So I only have five but I can find someone else. Who's Carter?" I ask turning to look at Calum better. He has never said anything about a parson named Carter.

"Carter's my best friend. Has been since we were two. He's in the military though so ill have to see if he can take leave."

"As in like the human military?" that wouldn't be good because he would all of a sudden shift or something and he's ways stronger than humans so they would notice it some how.

"No princess he works for your mother."

"Really?" I ask shocked I didn't know that we had our own military. Why would we need our own military? "How does that work? Does the queen like get to say what happens with them and all of that
?"

"She is the one that gets to declare war and sent them where she wants."

"Wow. So who do we have wars with?"

Calum frowns and says. "Rogue packs or just packs that don't do as she says. Our armies go in and massacre everyone women and children included."

"Oh Lord, why would your friend want to do that?" I ask horrified, I wouldn't want to go in and kill innocent children.

Calum's frown gets deeper and he shakes his head "He doesn't but your mother selects hundreds of people every year and he was chosen."

"Are they all doing it against their will?" Why didn't my mother tell me about this when I was training? I would have to know that I run an army when I get the Queen status because I decide what they do and to who.

"Not all of them no some of them think that they are doing whats right and they think its an honor to be chosen by the Queen."

"Why doesn't she do it like the humans and have them sign up?"

"Then she has no control." Cal says seriously and I nod in understanding. She does seem like she always has to be in control.

"Yah that's got to change."

-------------

You should totally check out @BeautyFromPain14 new book its amazing and the best thing is she has such a love for God and it shows through her writing (:

Love y'all GodBless

-Believe01