30:

Chapter 30:

"I wan to go." i pout throwing myself on the bed like a three year old.

"I wish you could come Princess but you have your speech."

"My speech can wait." i whine and Calum sighs.

"Andrea we have went over this seven times already. I'm not going to say it again after this. You have duties. You may not want to do this but being a Queen you are going to have to do a lot of things you don't want to do." Calum says with authority and i frown sad he's mad at me.

"Are you mad at me?" i ask him looking at him from the bed.

He sighs and comes over to sit on the bed beside me. "I'm not mad at you princess i just want you to understand. You can't come but i will be back before your speech is over." Calum is going to pick up his mother, father, Gabe Isabelle -his mate- and Clover. They wanted o come early and then everyone else is coming two night before the wedding witch is two weeks away. That is also the day i will be crowned Queen.

Mother thought why not do them the same day and im fine with that and so id Calum. Laying my head on his lap i state. "I'm going to miss you while you're gone."

"As i will miss you princess. Jessica should be here to help you get dressed any minute." he states and i sigh coming to a stand. I give him a kiss and tell him i love him before i get in and take a quick shower.

After the shower I put my phone in the dock and blast Chasing Victory Jesus Freak. I get my hair brushed nd my undergarments on befor a knock sounds at the door. I answer and smile at Jessica welcoming her in. She shows me the dress I am to wear and I smile satisfied. It's a silk black dress that sweeps the floor a couple of inches behind me. The sleves are short and covered in dimands making it all the more appealing. "YAY!" I squeal "Finally something I like."

She giggles and says "I made it myself."

I give her a look of disbelief and say "Seriously?" having her nod. "Dude you're awesome. You should totally become a designer. How old are you?" she looks really young but how she styles she seems like she has a few years.

"I am twenty princess." she smiles

"Dude Jess it's Andrea. I tell you this every time."

She giggles and says "Sorry." as she has me sit down in the chair.

"Do you want to be a brides maid?" I ask her out of the blue and she drops the comb looking at me in the mirror shocked. "I mean you don't have to be if you don't want but I consider us friends your cool." I say because I don't want her to feel like she has to.

"OH MY GOSH!" she screams and I widen my eyes giving her a serious look. She throws her arms around my shoulder and squeezes me tightly. "I would LOVE to be a brides maid."

"Awesome. So that means you have to come to all of the banquets and everything." I know she was not aloud to do that before but now she is going to have to.

She nods excitedly and says "I made you a wedding dress."

"Seriously?" I ask her in hope and shock. I needed to get on getting a wedding dress because I have two weeks but I guess now if I like it im all set.

"I did." she smiles nodding.

Excitedly I ask "Can I see it?"

She smiles just as excited and nods. "We'll have to wait until after the speech."

"Geee." I grumble and she giggles at me making me smile. "Now we just need brides maid dresses."

Jess bits her bottom lip and says "I kinda have a few styles for you to pick from."

"Dude." I say as she shocks me even more. "Why would you do all of that?"

"I am your personal stylist and I like you. You're nice to me." she says with a small smile.

I bring my browns together and state "Everyone better be nice to you now."

She puts the last pice in my hair and I smile at it. Its all curled and in a messy styled royal looking bun at the back of my head. Theres a few curly strands hanging out here and ther emaking it all the more cuter. The small sparkly dimans in it makes it stand out and then the crown adds to all the more efffect. Standing I wrap her in a hug and shes stiff at first but she gives me one back. "Thank you so much Jessica you are the best."

"No Andrea you are the best. Thnak you so much for wanting me in your wedding."

"Your awesome dude and anyone that's awesome I like." I chuckle and she giggles. "Dude go get ready we leave in thirty minutes."

Her eyes widen and she looks at the maid uniform shes wearing. "I get to come?"

Rolling my eyes at her I push her toward the door and then she understands how little time she has. She rushes out the door and down the hall and Jared laughs coming into the room. "Your fiancé wants you to call him."

Grinning I go to the dock and retrieve my phone pressing two. After the first ring my wonderful mates voice comes over th line happily. "Princess."

Going out of my room I make my way to the kitchen. "Hey, handsome. What's up?"

"I just miss you." he states and I chuckle. "Gabe wants to talk to you."

"Okayyy." I say and ten Gabe comes over the line. "Andrea." he states and I ask "Yesss?"

"I have a huge favor to ask you. My best friend Luca is staying with us because his mom went on vacation. Can he come with us?"

Seriously I say "Dude, anyone is welcome here. The more the merrier."

"Yes!" he and another voice shouts in the background. "Thanks."

"No problem dude. I hope y'all have fun when youe here."

"Are you kidding?" he says already excited. "We're going to have a blast. My bro said you like having fun."

"Who desnt?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Nikki." he states and I nod but don't say anything. "Well here's Calum back."

"Sorry he wanted to ask himself."

"Calum this is your home also. You could have made the decision without calling me." I state and he sighs.

"I'm still getting use to it."

"Princess." the mades say smiling when I enter the kitchen. Chelsey comes upt o me with my coffee and I smiel at her telling her thanks.

"Well handsome get use to it. In two weeks you'll be King." Calum's quiet for a moment and I raise a brow. "You're not getting cold feet are you?"

Cal chuckles and states "No, im just thinking about what I wll look like with a big gold crown on my head."

"I love you." I state with a chuckle and  he tells me the same before I have to hang up and get to the meeting.

.

The lemo pulls up to the town square and my eyes widen at all of the people here. The guards step out of the Leom and then I exit followed by my brothers Macy and Jessica.

My parents and their guards are in another lemo because they both had two guards and we couldn't all fit in one lemo.

The guards surround us as we walk down the red carpet with reporters and civilians snapping pictures. I give them all kind smiles and wave a little because its the nice thing to do and I guess your suppose to do that when your a princess.

We all step up onto the platform and mother comes forward to the microphone giving everyone a radiant smile. "Hello everyone. I want to thank you all for coming out this morning."

-------

Sorry just a glimpse

GodBless

-Believe01