25

Chapter 25:

Their are guards stationed in towers with huge guns pointed at the field. I shake my head ashamed and mad that these men have to live like this. They are suppose to be in  the Army not in prison. Daddy takes my arm and we wlak to the door.

The guards there bow and greet us before letting us in. Theres a desk at the front and that is It with a man standing behind it on the computer. When we stop infront of it he doesn't look up or show any indication he knows we are there.

Clearing my throat loudly the man jumps and rushes to a stand. When he sees my father and I he bows. "Please stand."

"Princess my King." he greets and I roll my eyes getting to business.

"What is your name?"

"Titus princess."

"Well Titus I am here for Carter Evans."

Titus swallows loudly and gets the phone off of the receiver. He says Carters name over the intercom and then looks back at us. "Is Evans in trouble?" he asks and I look him over seeing him gulp harder. "I-I-I-II I'm sorry p-princess, n-not my business."

Seeing this big man tremble in front of me shows me how much power I do have and im starting not to like it. "Titus chill dude. Carter is not in trouble."

Loud clicking sounds and the a door to the right opens revealing a huge man and a man in a guard uniform. His eyes stay on me the whole time he walks into the room and then he smiles largely at me when he comes to a stop in front of me.

I quirk a brow and he chuckles pulling me into a hug. I'm stiff for a second confused and then I pat his back uncomfortably. When he pulls back he chuckles again and says "Mac told me his mate was the princess and I didn't believe it until I seen your jet touch down."

"Mac?" I ask amused and Carter nods with a smirk.

"The kid was fat when he was younger." I outright laugh at that because I can not imagine Calum being fat. "I'm surprised Carrie didn't show you baby pictures."

"She didn't" I frown sadly and he pats me on the back a little to roughly. He's huge and buff buffer than Cal. He has chocolate brown hair and big blue eyes like someone I know. I rack my brain trying to figure it out but I sight not knowing. "Well i'm Andrea and this is my daddy."

Carter looks at daddy and his eyes widen. He quickly goes into a bow and daddy scoffs. "Your family boy rise." Carter rises with a slight smile. "Lets get home i'm sure the boy is tarring something up by now." Daddy says referring to Calum and I sigh.

"I am surprised Mac let you out of his sight." Carter states following us out of the building and to the jet.

"HA!" daddy says loudly very amused. "Let? The boy doesn't know where she is. If he would have known he would not have let her leave the palace."

Carter raises a brow and a huge smirk comes across his face. "I like you." he states and I shake my head amused.

"Well i'd hope so I mean I am the one that got you eternal leave." I state sitting in the jet seat.

Carter freezes with his bum half wayt o the seat to process what I just said. When he processes it some his jaw drops open and his eyes widen. The he shocks me making me jump. He jumps up quickly with a roar and comes to give me a bone crushing hug.

I grunt and breathe "Dude I may be the princess and stronger than usual but your crushing me."

Carter gives me another tight squeeze and then he sits in his chair with a huge smile on his face. He looks over at me cheesing like a cashmere cat and says "How do I repay you princess."

Shrugging I say "Call me Andrea."

Carter chuckles but gets serious and says "I am forever in your debt." he thinks about something a minute and frowns. Cocking my head I place my hand on his shoulder and ask "What is it?"

"My mate Jenifer." he mumbles looking over at me with sadness in his eyes. "I have not seen her in six years princess. I don't know if she's moved if she's even alive. In the base were not aloud to have phone calls or visits or even leave."

"I am so sorry Carter." I say feeling ashamed for my mothers actions. "I promise I will find your mate for you Carter. I will find her and bring her back to you." I vow seriously. This is my family's fault my family did this to him. Deprived him of his mate and everything they could have had. Everything they needed.

Carter frowns at me and says "You have already done so much for me Angel I can't ask for more."

With a final tone I state "Your not asking."

The rest of the flight were silent but I allow it because Carter has a lot on his mind a lot that he needs to think about. The plane touches the runway and we all stand when it comes to a stop.

"Calum doesn't know you're here."

Carter chuckles and says "I figured that out Angel." he looks back to the front and then gives me a serious look. "You do know he's going to chew you out for this later right?"

Rolling my eyes I say a hello to Ant and Kasey and say "I know."

Calum is in the foyer pacing back and forth with Stacy and Jarred. They all look worried and I raise a brow stating. "Don't bust a vain."

Everyone of their heads whips over to me and Calum comes over to me quickly scooping me up. He presses me to his chest tightly and breathes me in deeply. "Never do that again." he growls warningly. "I was so worried."

"Who would have thought we would see the day Mac went soft." Carter chuckles amused and Calum looks up from me and at his friend wide eyed then he looks down at me confused only to look back at Carter.

"Let go Cal Geeze." I say pushing at his chest. He lets me out of his hold still in shock and I dust myself off pushing him a little. "Go guy hug or something." I mumble getting him out of his shock.

Cal gets a big smile on his face and circles his friend before giving him a man hug. "You look different brother."

"As do you brother." Carter says "You look more happy and tamed."

Cal chuckles and says "If you only knew."

I smile at them chuckling and laughing and getting to know each other glad that my baby has his best friend here with him. Turning quietly I make my way to my daddys office and he follows me knowing what im going to do.