39:

Chapter 39:

"Will you go on a date with me?" Calum asks the next morning when I wake up.

My eyes just opened and I seen him studying me closely and then he just asks.

Cocking my head I say "A date?"

Nodding seriously he says "We have never been on a date before and were getting married tomorrow. I want to take you out before I marry you."

Excitedly I ask "Where do you want to take me?"

Calum and I have never been on a date but I never thought about it. We are always together so it really didn't matter that we had never been on a date before. Now that he is asking me about it though I am very excited.

Calum chuckles at me and says "It's a secret go get ready."

"Calum." I whine and he grips my waist biting my bottom lip with a growl.

"Go before my wolf doesn't let us leave."

Wide eyed I jump away from him and ask "What should I wear."

"You look beautiful in everything Princess." he states rising from the bed. "I'll shower in Gabe's." he goes to the closet and gets some clothes while I go into the bathroom to take a shower.

I shave and wash u quickly very excited for my first date with my fiancé. Drying myself off I get into my robe and go into my room drying my hair.

I scream and jump when I look up not expecting anyone to be in the room. "What are you doing?" I ask them horrified.

Grace, Annabelle, Chelsey, Jess, Jen, Olivia, Carrie and my momma are all in the room with big grins on their faces holding dresses, hair supplies and make ups.

"Your going on your first date baby and we wanted to help you get ready." Momma says with a cheery voice and smile on her face.

I raise a brow at her because she was the one that was not happy that Calum and I were together. She didn't like the fact that I wanted to marry him. "You want to help?"

"Eighteen years." she reminds me seriously with a smile.

Shrugging I smile at all of them and ask "How did you find out?"

Olivia rushes me to the vanity and starts on my hair as other girls get other arts of my body. "Annabell was in Gabes room when Calum came in beaming. Gabe asked what was up and Calum told him that you said yes to going on a date and Annabell ran out of the room and came and told us. We all came as quickly as we could." she explains and I chuckle at her amused.

"Where are you going?" Jess ask looking up from my toes.

Shrugging I say "Surprise."

Chelsey groans and asks "Don't you hate those?"

I laugh at her and ask "How do you know about those?" She blushes and looks down at my hands focusing on the paint. "Chels?" I ask smirking and she sighs.

"Fine. Luca took me on a date last night."

"Awwww." I coo "Where'd you go?"

Her blush deepens and she says "He took me to the beach."

"What'd you do at the beach?" I ask watching her closely. I don't like the look she has.

"Don't be mad." she pleads and I look her in her eyes nodding. She pulls down the collar of her shirt and I frown sadly when I see the puncture wounds. She sees my disappointed look and rushes "I know God wouldn't have wanted this but our wolves took over and so did our humans-"