36

Chapter 36:

"No! No! No!" Gabe shouts in disbelief when my kill level rises over his.

I shoot the men jumping out of the bus and he shouts louder. I chuckle loudly at his disbelief. He smacks my controller out of my hand. Mouth wide open I stare at him in disbelief. "Man your a sour looser."

Picking my controller back up I smack his out of his hand and he growls at me. "Don't be so touchy. I told you I was beast."

Gabe scoffs and try's smacking my controller out of my hand again but I growl at him loudly and push him off of the couch. "Andrea." he whines getting back up.

"What?" I ask wondering why he's whining at me when I should be the one whining. Standing I wipe my hands off and says "It's obvious I beat you. How about we do something fun?"

"Finally." Clover complains and I look over at her with a smirk. "Can we go shopping?"

All of the girls stand happily and the mates complain. "We were not thinking shopping." Carter says and Jen rolls her eyes at him. Gabe agrees with him and Luca just shrugs cuddling up with Chelsey on the couch.

After about half way through the game he was acting restless and I didn't understand until Calum said "Go get her." So he rushed up and went to get her. She's here in her maid uniform. I frowned at that but I guess she was working. I really have to do something about that.

"Baby I really want to go shopping." Annabell whines and Gabe looks down at her frowning. "Please." she asks him making the puppy dog face. He narrows his eyes at her before he looks away and quickly nods.

I chuckle because I knew he wouldn't be able to resist. I look back to Calum sitting on the couch and he frowns. "What's up?"

"I just want to hold you." he says seriously and I give him a small smile grabbing his hand.

I lift him and go into his side wrapping my arms around his waist. "Is this good?"

"It'll do." he says kissing the crown of my head.

"Shopping it is then." a yawn forces itself out but I try covering it up with a smile.

Clover looks at me concerned and asks "Are you sure?" I just nod at her giving her a look telling her to let it go. She nods understanding and goes out of the room all of us following her.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the guard dogs." she says amused when we get outside and see Jared and Stacy standing by two big SUV's.

Jared chuckles while Stacy looks amused. I rush to him and about knock him over from the force. "Oh thank the great Lord above. I am so happy you are alright."

Stacy gives me a squeeze and lets go of me when we hear a possessive growl. I go back to Calum's side ignoring him. "I am glad you are alright."

"You saved me."

Stacy nods and says "I would do it again."

Thank you." I whisper and he shakes his head saying there is no need.

We all pile into the SUV's. The girls made it be one for all of us and one for the boys. The mates weren't very happy but that is just how it is. "So Jess how are you liking having a mate?" I ask her and she blushes.

"He's so very sweet." she gushes and I nod because Nick is an amazing man and he has been waiting for his mate forever. So of course he would treat her like the Queen God wants her to be treated as. "We're going on a date Friday."

"We're helping you get ready." Jen says and I nod just as excited as her.

"I'm glad he got you as a mate and not some stuck up chick." Clover says and I chuckle at her. Jessica is way from stuck up.