Wake up, wake up now!

"Sana! If you don't get your lazy butt off my bed right now, I swear I'm gonna kill you!" I screamed at my best friend. Can you believe her? She slept all night on my bed in my room! Not to mention, school was about to start and she wasn't even awake!
As for me, I haven't slept a wink because of my super lazy friend.
"What do you want, woman?" She groaned with her face covered in my pillow. MY PILLOW.
She was really getting on my nerves today. Without thinking of the consequences, I pulled her off the silk covered bed and her unconscious body sprung to life as it hit the cold marble floor.
She slouched as she stomped towards my bathroom to change into my clothes. Sana was the type that didn't need any makeup to look absolutely fabulous. She looked gorgeous in anything and everything, even if it was my clothes. She was my bestie since kindergarten and now, here we were, 15 and in high school.
We shared her father's house but he only came once every two months since he worked offshore. So it was practically ours.
With my hands on my hips, I glanced at myself in the full body mirror next to my wardrobe.
Today I was feeling extra fancy so I wore a black t-shirt with a sky blue laced cardigan over it and dark blue jeans. I borrowed Sana's black and blue striped hijab and her flats.
"Bus or walking?" She asked sleepily while rubbing her huge hazel eyes.
"Walk. You need to wake up."
School was only ten minutes away so usually we would walk.
Normally, mornings would be quiet but Sana always had something to talk about. She was a soft spoken girl, a muslim, like me. I had to admit she was a bit crazy on the inside. We had a lot in common. She also dressed similar to me. Her outfit was was practically identical to mine, except she wore pink and black.
We took long strides since she woke up late but my school was pretty laid back and there was a way to beat every system.
A smile grew on my lips as I remembered all the great times Sana and I caused mischief and laughed uncontrollably. She always surprised me and not once did she make me feel bad about my parents' death.
Suddenly, a deep and masculine voice interrupted my thoughts.
"Oi! Sana! Saba! C'mon! "
I sighed. Of course it was him. The most annoying boy in the world. And i mean it.
I hated him with a passion. And I'm sure he feels the same. Sameer. He was Sana's older brother by two years and he also attended our school, unfortunately.
He approached us swiftly with his best friend, Yusuf, trailing behind.
"Guess what sis" He said cheerfully while patting Sana's head. "I'm gonna be livin' with you for a while." Sana was my fully awake to hear this B.S.
"What! You can't do that!" I yelled in frustration.
He shot me a dirty look. His dark brown eyes were fixated on my face. "Really? Watch me"
What!!!!!!!