Don't come back

"Saba. You have to eat something. Its been two days. " Sana said softly from the other side of my door.

"I'm fine." I barely whispered.

"Saba I swear if you don't come out I'm breaking in. You have five minutes. " Sameer said in concern.

No. I'm leaving. I lifted my windows and climbed down the pipes. It wasn't that hard.

I need air. Life became so suffocating.
That bastard,  Yusuf. He used me. And yet he had the audacity to stick around. He still lived in our house.
Jerk.

I'm terrified. I don't know him. He's become a stranger. Sitting on the back porch, I rested my elbows on my knees and buried my face in my palms.

Suddenly, a warm hand was placed on my shoulder. I knew she would find me.

"Coffee? " she flashed a smile at me.

I knocked it out of her hands and the hot liquid spilled on the floor.

Sana sighed and left.

I looked at the setting sun. Hours had passed and I was in the same position.
Shocked.

"Get inside." THAT Voice.

I ignored him. That bastard.

He scoffed and grabbed my arm. Violently, he pulled my up. His expression was cold and heartless.

"Cold blooded animal. " I spat

"What did you just call me?"

"I said YOU ARE A COLD BLOODED ANIMAL. Are you deaf?"

He said nothing. He just glared at me. I couldn't read his expression. All I knew was that I hated him.
I wanted him to feel the pain that he gave me. And i knew just the thing to bring that out.

"Just like your father." I muttered.
He froze. His fists tightened and his jaw clenched.

"Say that again. " He threatened.

"You're just like you're father. "
Cold, hard slap. He plastered his hands on my face and left.

It stung. I collapsed to the floor  with my palm covering the area he had recently struck. It was burning red. My cold tears contrasted with its heat as they fell on the Crimson imprint of his hand on my cheek.

"Saba! What the hell! Yusuf packed up and left. Are you--" Sana shut herself up when she saw my condition.

She rushed towards me but I waved her off.

"I want to drive."

"What?" She said puzzled.

"Tell Sameer I'm taking his car for a spin. " I was under aged but I still had this sudden feeling for driving.
All San could do was watch me leave.
Her face read "What? Be safe. Do what you must."

Starting the ignition, I drove slowly. Upon reaching the highway I sped up.
I drove faster that the speed limit but I didn't care. I just kept going.

I was in a minor road and up ahead was a tunnel. A familiar car was approaching mine on the adjacent lane.

Yusuf. Why was he driving?
I sped up. As his car was mere meters away from mine I switched lanes.

The thunder like sound from the crash echoed throughout the tunnel.

I hoped I had died that night. I hoped he died too..