14) Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

~~ 1 month later ~~

Warped Tour is definitely something that's better when your the one touring, not watching. I had made friends with most of the bands here, I made best friends with MDE, Denis and Austin.

Some of the photo's I've taken have actually been put in Kerrang, which was really cool!

But I'm most excited because I turn sixteen next week! Jake turns 30 and he's complaining that he feels old, and Johnnie is happy because he's turning 18. Jordan turned 23 last week, and we had a party on the MDE bus.

"Come oonn! We're going to be late!" Andy whined like a little kid, dragging me to the stage. I laughed.

"Calm it Batman! We have plenty of time!" I laughed back. He stuck his tongue out at me as we went round to the side stage where everyone else was. Ashley was putting his headset on, CC, Jinxx and Jake were putting on their earpieces while Nate, Riley and Scarlett were helping tune the guitars. The stage manager gave Andy his microphone and earpiece.

"I thought you two would never show up." CC laughed.

"Told you." Andy said childishly.

"Fuck you Batman." I laughed, sitting between Nate and Riley.

Finally they ran all on stage, the crowd screaming in excitement. They did Knives and Pens, Heart Of Fire, Goodbye Agony, Wretched and Devine and Sons Of Night.

"Ok! So you'll all know this next song as Coffin, BUT we're not all going to be doing it." Andy smirked, coming over to us. My eyes widened.

"Your turn to shine kids." He smiled, takin my hand and pulling me out as Ashley and Jake pulled out Nate and Riley, giving them their guitars.

"We know you three know the song, we've heard you play it before, and with Jinxx and CC's help, your performing. Guys! This is Jinxx's son and daughter Sky and Riley, and Sky's boyfriend Nate, be nice!" Andy said, handing me the mic. I swallowed uneasily as the intro started.

"Take your crosses
I'll live without them
Standing wet in holy rain.
When you were baptized
Ignored the problem
That's when I watched you seal your grave.

I tried to save you
But let you drink the pain
A final song now we both know.
So I'm not givin' up
Won't let you suffocate me
You find your hell is home.

I don't owe you anything
You'll only die a dream forgotten.
I've got my pride so hear me sing
I'll never let you steal my coffin.

Words as weapons
Pierce into you
So self-righteous, have it your way
I'm alive and now I'm burning
Say a prayer to end today

I tried to save you
But let you drink the pain
A final song now we both know.
So I'm not givin' up
Won't let you suffocate me
You find your hell is home.

I don't owe you anything
You'll only die a dream forgotten.
I've got my pride so hear me sing
I'll never let you steal my coffin.

Never let you steal my after life

So I'm not givin' up
Won't let you suffocate me
You find your hell is home.

I don't owe you anything
You'll only die a dream forgotten.
I've got my pride so hear me sing
I'll never let you steal my coffin.