15) Happy Birthday

I woke up and threw my covers off my bed. Grabbing my phone from the end of the bed to see it was 8 in the morning, since when the fuck did I sleep in that late? Everyone else was still snoring and that's when I realised, IM FINALLY SIXTEEN!

I already had messages on my phone from Leda and Tobias, and one from Jason, which I ignored, but sent a 'thank you' to Leda and Tobias.

Today we were celebrating Johnnie and Jake's birthday as well. Smiling to myself I jumped up and grabbed some clothes and my make up stuff, getting ready in the bathroom.

I slid on my Black Veil Brides tee, white shorts and black tights along with my black combat boots. I brushed my hair and did smoky eyes and did cat eyes(?) instead of my usually thick layer of eye liner, I smiled and put everything away, then jumped on Nate, literally.

"Guess what!" I said happily as he groaned. He sat up and looked at me with a smirk.

"Your finally up and awake at eight and not four in the morning?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, yes, but aside from that." I smiled happily. He shrugged.

"I'm finally sixteen you ass!" I laughed.

"I was about to Happy Birthday then, but you just offended me." He said, putting his hand on his heart in feign hurt.

"You just said happy birthday." I smirked. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Whatever." He laughed, kissing me on the lips. I jumped up and off Nate's bed as Scar and Riley emerged from their bunks.

"Happy birthday!" We all cried out at the same time, giggling at each other. Jinxx and James walked over sleepily, dad yawned massively. I giggled.

"Happy Birthday guys!" James smiled, hugging us all as the others slowly emerged, Jake coming last with his hair sticking every which way.

As everyone tried to keep their eyes open I made everyone coffee.

There was a knock at the door, so I opened it to reveal a very energetic Johnnie and a tired MDE, Braden and Taylor. I chuckled and let them in. Jinxx had brought in our presents. I smiled as I sat down between Scarlett and Riley, Jake next to Riley.

I opened my presents, unwrapping; T-shirts that say; My headphones are in, shut up; You start a mosh pit in my heart; I'm not scene, I'm punk rock; Secret British accent society; I'd rather be at a concert; Married to the music; and Music saved my life.

I also got Thug pug, You Twerk We Mosh, SayWeCanFly, Black Veil Brides, Of Mice & Men, Motionless In White, Fall Out Boy and Asking Alexandria rubber bracelets, as well a four pack of Nirvana bracelets, an MCR bracelet, and a 'be yourself' batman bracelet,

Not to mention some Black ripped skinny jeans, white ripped skinny jeans, white jeans, mint green jeans, and black shorts,

As well as a My Chemical Romance beanie, My Chemical Romance bag, My Chemical Romance belt, Green Day fingerless gloves and a Green Day beanie, a batman leather jacket with a grey hood (from Andy obviously😂) and some new pencil and liquid eyeliner.

And finally, 2 CD's, one Motionless In White, and one PVRIS.

I smiled and hugged everyone.

"Thank you so much!" I smiled happily, damn I felt spoilt, aha. 

I put my stuff away, but changed into my new 'I'm not scene, I'm punk rock' tee along with my black shorts, and put on the batman jacket, but rolled the sleeves up to my elbows, putting on all the bracelets too.