22) The Wedding

~~~ Nine Months Later ~~~

Me and the Bridesmaids were at home getting ready.

Today was the day and I was so fucking nervous!

Phoenix was with Nate and Charlie was with us.

Mum was my maid of honour, Eve, Scarlett and Leda were my bridesmaids and Charlie was the flower girl because she could walk now.

For Nate, his best man was Tobias, and the Groomsmen included Jayy, Riley and Nicholas, with Phoenix as our page boy.

Right now we were getting our hair and make-up done.

The bridesmaids were done and wearing their dresses, which were strapless, black and reached about mid-calf, with a netted, layered skirt and a corset type top with buttons that went down the front that didn't actually do anything, just for decoration.

Charlie's was different, we let her pick her dress, it was white with a black waistband, and a couple black flowers dotted around it that came just below her knees, and she refused to wear nice white shoes, so she we bought her white converse.

Oh yeah, we were not having a traditional wedding. Too mainstream. Well, apart from the church.

"All done Hun." The makeup lady smiled. I had dark shadowy make up, I was looking Avril Lavine when she married Chad Kroeger.

My dress was long, black and strapless with a patterned lace over the top half.

Mum helped me get in to it and put my veil on, handing me my black rose bouquet.

My hair was completely down, and had been died a month ago. It was dip-dyed blonde in some places, and I had blue streaks in my hair, that didn't go badly with the dress luckily, apart from the blue.

"Mummy look beautiful." Charlie smiled. I smiled, bending down and hugging her.

"Thank you sweety." I smiled. She beamed at me as mum rushed back in.

"Come on! The carriage is here! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" She squealed. I chuckled and we all left the house, a beautiful black carriage was being pulled by a black horse and a white horse.

I sat facing the horses, Sammi next to me and Charlie on my lap with Eve, Scarlett and Leda sitting in front of me.

Charlie giggled happily as the carriage went down the road, giggling and waving to onlookers, who waved at us. I smiled and waved back at the people who waved. A couple people shouted 'good luck' which lifted my spirits slightly.

The church bells were ringing as we pulled up, people walking in the street stopping to watch. Mum got out first, took Charlie then helped me down. So glad I chose black vans instead of heels!

"Charlie, don't forget your flower basket." Mum laughed, giving Charlie her small basket. There were a few 'awws' causing her to blush and giggle as we walked into the church, Dad and Phoenix waiting.

"She's here!" Mum called loudly. Dad looked over and his eyes widened, tearing up slightly.

"You look beautiful Sky." He whispered. I blushed and looped my arm through his as everyone else got into formation.

The acoustics version of Rebel Love Song started playing and we began to walk down the aisle. And yes, we chose Rebel Love Song as a thank you to BVB as well for helping us through the troubled times, even before they knew us.

Bring Me The Horizon, Kai, Kayden, Jayy, Tobias, Riley, Remi, Raina, Autumn, Cecil, Fred, Ethan, Holly, James, Jacob, Alex, Felicity, Uncle Jay and his kids, All Time Low, Denis Stoff, Ben Bruce, Motionless In White, Of Mice & Men, Pierce The Veil, MDE and Braden had all come, as well as the rest of BVB.