16) Going Home

It's been a few weeks and things have been amazing! I've seen every performance at least three times, I've made fans, I've hung out at the MDE tent a lot, made a few videos with them and helped them at their merch tent.

I'm gonna miss seeing everyone though. We all got each others numbers though so we can stay in contact. But I'm just happy I get to see my babies when I get home!

I hopped off the bus, looking up at our large house, the sound of a crying baby heard instantly. I adjusted the bag on my shoulder and walked into the house, seeing Sammi rocking Zander. I dropped my suitcases and took Zander from her as he stopped crying and I kissed his head.

"Mama!" He cried happily.

"Mummy's home baby." I smiled happily. I rocked Zander as we told Sammi about the last few weeks of tour and about our birthday.

By the time we'd done, Zander had fallen asleep so I put him to nap in his crib with his siblings.

"You guys should probably go to the park, I told Leda that you guys would meet her there when you got home." Sammi told us. We smiled and nodded, grabbing our bags and practically running out the house. I haven't seen my friends in months.

We got to the park and saw everyone there laughing at each other.

"LEDA!" Scar shouted. Everyone turned to look at us and looked shocked when they saw us.

"SKYLAR LUNA WINTERS YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF US! YOU COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR DURING SCHOOL THEN RILEY AND SCARLETT TELL US YOU LEFT AND WE HEAR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM YOU EXCEPT A THANKS ON YOUR BIRTHDAY AND NOT A SINGLE EXPLANATION AND WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD OR HAD A REPEAT OF WHAT HAPPENED WITH SETH!" Leda shouted, tears gathering everyone's eyes as she ran over and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry, but if we sit down I can explain everything." I told her. She nodded.

"Oh and we want to introduce you three too-" Leda didn't get to finish her sentence when I screamed Kai and Kayden's names. They both looked up, smiled, and came over and hugged us all.

"How...?" Leda asked, looking at us all with confusion.

"Like I said, I'll explain all when we sit down. How's your stomach Kai? I haven't seen you since you came out of hospital!" I exclaimed. He smiled.

"It's good, it's all healed now, what about your hands?" He replied as Leda gave us really confused looks.

"Their really good now actually, still get the occasional pain in my right one, but their reduced to scars now, which is good." I smiled, showing him my knuckles.

"How much have I missed?" Leda asked me.

"Just sit down." I laughed, pulling her and Kai with me and we both sat down, Scarlett and Riley following behind.

"Explain!!" Leda exclaimed before her butt even touched the floor. I shook my head and began to explain what happened.

"So you left, tried to kill yourself, but before you could bleed out some couple bandaged you up and took you to a hospital in England, realised you had amnesia, and kept you as their child, then you made friends with Oli Sykes, come home, find out the couple who 'adopted' you were part of an illegal organisation that kidnaps and sells children that came after you and shot Kai, where you broke your knuckle trying to get away from them?" Leda said quickly.

"Well, I broke my knuckle punching holes in the wall in my room a few weeks before but just made it worse after punching a tree instead baldys head." I replied. Everyone sat in silence as they let it all sink in, even Scarlett and Riley hadn't heard everything yet.