Chapter 11: Bad day

June's POV

His eyes met and he sighed. His eyes quickly looked down at the ground. He pulled his hoodie on his head covering his face. He slid off the table. I held my breath nervous as he came closer to me. "Meet me after school in the parking lot" he whispered as he passed me. I nodded my head and watched him leave the classroom. The door shut closed. I sat my backpack on the table and took out my sketchbook.
*********************************
I looked up and saw everyone was sitting already. When did they get here? The bell rang and Mr.Parker came in. "Morning class" he said. "Today we are going to draw in 3D. You can draw anything you desire but it has to be in 3D." We all got up and grabbed paper. I grabbed a few pastel colors. I closed my eyes and thought about what I was going to draw. I put my pencil to my lip. I began to draw a picture of a storm. I grabbed the colors and began to color. I heard footsteps and I saw a pair of brown leather shoes standing were I was. I looked up and saw Mr.Parker standing there looking at me. "June I've noticed Mr.Wonder is not here. Do you have any idea where he went?" I had an idea but I shook my head. "June, I have noticed Nick is upset about something. Do you know why?"  I knew why. I was one of the reasons why. "No I do not" I answered back. Another lie. I couldn't tell Mr. Parker why Nick was upset it was our problem to deal with not his. Anyway he had no right to stick his nose into anyone's buisness. After all he's just a teacher. Mr. Parker turned his head away from me, "I see" he mumured and walked away. I continued to draw my 3D storm until the end of class. The bell rang dismissing everyone. I picked up my backpack and slid it over my shoulder. I walked out of the room and took the long route that led to the cafateria. I entered the cafateria and walked over to the table. I slumped down in my seat and I saw Stephanie giving me a concerned look. I ignored her stare and pulled my sandwich out of my lunch bag. I heard a few whispers here and there from Brady, Jared, Sarah and Stephanie. "Hey where's Nick?" Sarah asked. I shrugged my shoulders and ate my sandwich quietly. I finished eating my lunch and got up. I threw my lunch away and walked to the library.