Welcome to Fiore Magic High!!!

A/N (Added September 3rd, 2017): Yeah my story may be cliche with an OP Lucy but please keep mean opinions to yourself. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but I don't need to know. I know what I wrote and I like what I wrote. Thanks for listening to my mini rant!! Hope you like my story!!

(Picture above is FanArt from FTanimelover  Thank Youuu!!!!)
Fiore Magic HighSchool is one of the most prestigious schools in the continent. Many wealthy and gifted teens apply to this school every year. There are four devisions of combat magic here. They are: Physical magic, Maker magic, Celestial magic, and the strongest Dragon Slayer magic. Only five known male students are dragon slayer. There is also one girl. They all live in the dorm for gifted boys besides the girl and the fifth dragon slayer Gajeel. Only two other Mages join them in the gifted dorm. A Maker magic mage and a physical magic mage. These are the most gifted, richest, hottest, and powerful mages in the school. Lucy Heartfilia recently transferred into this school as a second year student. Because of the lack of Girl dormitories and boy dormitoiries, she had to dorm with the elite six. In order for that she had to dress as a boy. Our story begins as Lucy takes her first step on campus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's POV
~~~~~~~~~

"Awesome!!" I yelled as I stepped towards the enormous front gates.
~
Hi! My name's Lucy! I'm about to become the newest Mage at Fiore Magic High! I'm a celestial mage but I am also a celestial equip Mage and a Queen dragon slayer. So technically I'm one of the most powerful dragon slayers. But that's just for me and you to know.
~
I stepped up to the bell and pressed the button. It made a little chime and soon after an old voice came through the speaker.

"May I ask what your business here is?"
Said the voice.

"Um, my name is Lucy Heartfilia and I'm transferring here today." I said a little timidly.

"Ah yes. Welcome Lucy! I will open the gate and once you enter turn right and you will see the office." Then I heard a click. The enormous slowly opened. It stopped once the opening was big enough for me to fit through. I slipped through the entrance and headed for the main office on the right.
~
I opened the door to the office and peaked my head in. I looked around, but no one was there. 'Weird' I thought to myself.

"Ahem. If you wouldn't mind, would you turn your attention to me?" The same old voice as before said.

I jumped back. "Who's there!? Where are you?!?" I was frantically looking from side to side.

"Down here Miss Heartfilia." I slowly looked down and saw a short old man with a bushy mustache. he was so short that the top of his head reached my knees.

"Sorry. um..."

"My name is Makarov. But most call me either gramps or master. I welcome you to Fiore Magic HighSchool! The head mistress here is Principle Mavis. I am one of the 7 co-principles of this school." he said quite proudly.

I looked at him shocked. "There are 7 co-principles? Why so many?"

He smiled. "Ah my child. Let me explain. There are these things called guilds. The guild's are formed by graduated students. These students graduate from different school sections named after the guild they will go to after they graduate. There are 7 of these guilds that form this school. I am the master/principle of the Fairy Tail guild. The others include, Mermaid Heel (all girls), Quatro Cerberus, Lamia Scale, Raven Tail, Blue Pegasus, and Sabertooth. By the end of your first week here, you will choose one of these guilds to attend to. Now my child, I will take you to the head mistress." he said calmly. he lead me down a brightly lit hall way with different symbols like tigers and a silhouette of a fairy. We reached a large oak door that had the words 'Lumen Histoire' written on it. I gave it a questioning look before I entered.