GRAY! WHAT DID YOU DO!?!

Sorry guys but LaLu and LoLu are now eliminated. LaLu lost by 2 votes with a score of 30. LoLu had only 24 votes.

NaLu: 101 votes
RoLu: 82 votes
StingLu: 44 votes
ZerLu: 37 votes
GrayLu: 32 votes
LaLu: X
LoLu: X

I WILL STILL PUT LALU AND LOLU FLUFF SO DONT WORRY!

Okay guys. 'Wait...You're a Girl?!?, Chapter 20: GRAY! WHAT DID YOU DO!?!'

______________
Third person POV
______________
*shingsssss*

Lucy was now frozen and everyone was panicking. "GRAY! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?" Natsu yelled at him.

Gray looked panicked. "The attack I use was meant for Natsu. I knew that he of all people could survive that! But I don't know if Luke can!"

Natsu grabbed Gray's chain and pulled him closer to him. He was radiating heat off of him and his face was contorted with anger. "What. Do. You mean?"

Gray looked away. "The coffin is an imprisonment spell that i designed to freeze the body inside and out. You're a fire dragon, I knew it wouldn't effect you."

"You didn't think it might hit OTHER PEOPLE?!?" Natsu yelled. He was about to punch him, but a giant hand stopped him.

"Gray, you will be suspended from this school if you don't fix this. Levy, work with him, Natsu and Erza to dispel this. Work quickly!" Makarov yelled at them. Everybody panicked. Wendy stared at the frozen body in horror and Mira was trying to get her attention away from it.

Elfman was freaking out like a hyper puppy and everyone else was wondering if Luke/Lucy was going to be okay. Zeref burst through the doors, panting. "What happened?!?  My brother senses were tingling!" He yelled. He looked around and saw the frozen body of his 'brother'

"Who did this?" He growled. Dark magic surrounding him as he spoke. Everyone looked at Gray and Zeref was pissed.
"You!"

"Oh crap"

"Oh crap is right!" Zeref chased Gray around the school hall until Makarov squished Zeref with his giant hand.
"Enough! This is no time for fooling around!" He yelled. Levy started walking towards the library and Erza dragged Natsu and Gray along with her. When they reached the library, Erza put the boys in chairs and say in between them, with Levy across from Erza.

"Gray, what did yoU design the spell to do?" Levy asked. Gray looked at levy and said glumly, "I made it so that it would freeze the body inside and out."

"DUDE WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!?" Natsu yelled. Erza slammed his head into the table. "You know quite well that your body temperature would make it impossible for the spell to kill you. So let Gray talk."

Natsu grumbled in compliance while glaring at Gray.

"Anyways, yes. I knew it wouldn't kill him. But I'm not sure how it would effect other people."

Levy wrote down some notes and looked up again. "So all we need is a heating spell."

Natsu perked up. "No you can't use your fire magic to melt it Natsu." Natsu sulked once more.

"We need to slowly heat up the ice so that it doesn't crack. And hopefully he won't be dead by then. We need Juvia. When she's angry her water magic heats up, so it's the perfect way to help Luke." She said. Erza smirked. "I know a way to make her angry."

Natsu and Gray looked at Erza with a terrified look.

~
Wendy stared at the frozen body. She hasn't looked away from it for the last fifteen minutes. She had tried her healing magic and everything on it, but all in vain. Mirajane tried countless times to get her away, or to look at something else, but she was too focused on 'Luke'.

"Where is Juvia?" A loud voice shouted, coming from the stairs. The Scarlet red hair of Erza came into view as she marched up the stairs.

"Juvia is right here." Juvia said, slightly confused.

Levy, Gray and Natsu came up the stairs behind her. Erza grabbed Gray by the hair and pulled him in front of her.

"Gray was going to run away with Luke. Far far away from here." She said. Gray gave her a look saying, 'DO YOU WANT HER TO KILL ME?!?'.

"WHAT?!?" She screamed. Her eyes were full of jealous anger. She glared at the frozen Lucy/Luke. "It's HIS fault! He's trying to take away MY Gray-sama!"

She was surrounded by water that was rapidly increasing in temperature.

"Water Lock!"

Lucy/Luke was surrounded by hot water, and was finally starting to melt. Little by little you began to see the color of her skin, hair, and everything. Juvia released the water lock and Lucy dropped to the floor, looking completely pale and cold. Yes, she might have had ice dragon slayer magic, but all her other magics cancelled out the ability to not get cold. She actually got cold easily.

"LUKE-SAN!" Wendy shouted. She ran over to her and pulsed healing magic at her. But it wasn't working. Healing magic had no effect on her. Lucy was the only one who could heal herself. But she was only able to heal her own wounds. Not something like this.

"Someone take him to the infirmary!" Levy yelled. Gray picked Lucy up and ran towards Porlyusica. He threw open the doors and lied her on the bed.

"Jeez. This child loves to be here..." The old woman mumbled. "Please help him!" Gray begged. Porlyusica pushed him out the door. "I was going to do that anyways. Now leave! I don't need anyone watching me while I work!"

She slammed the door closed and started healing the freezing girl.

~

"Listen up Brats! Luke is fine, and will be sent to the dorms tomorrow. He will be out of commission for a few days. So wish him well. Gray, detention for five days for reckless behavior. You are now dismissed." Makarov said. Gray went into Makarov's office, and Natsu, Zeref, and Laxus went back to the dorms. The three boys just sat on the couch, wondering if their friend was okay.

The door opened. Loke, Sting, and Rouge came through, along with Lector and Frosch.

"Hey guys!" Loke said with a smirk. "How long have you guys been sitting around?" Sting asked. Natsu groaned. "I don't know. Like, two hours?"

Rouge glanced over the fairies and noticed two were missing. The fact that Lucy and Gray were gone was suspicious to him. "Where's the other two?" He asked. Laxus looked at him.

"Gray has detention, and Luke....is in the infirmary."

Both Sting and Rouge's eyes widened. "WHAT?!"