Luke Heart is Sick (Part 1)

(A/N): just a quick note, no mean comments are allowed to be posted. The few things I hate the most are arguments and or someone getting offended. So yeah. That's it. I love you all. Btw, my friend keeps telling me to read a PHANfiction called 'Feel Better', and I'm like, I don't even watch Danisnotonfire or and AmazingPhil (I got corrected. Thank god. Before o said Philisnotonfire) I ended up reading it. I cried. It was so sad. Anyways, Chapter 22 guys. Enjoy.
_________________
She gave me a confused look. "What are you scared about?"

"My father."
-
-
-
"Your father? Jude Heartfilia?"

I nodded. Erza gave me a look of disbelief. "He'll make me go back home. He'll make me marry someone I don't want to, just so he can expand his business. He'll do anything to get me back. That's why I need your help. You're the strongest person I know so far."

"What do you need me to do?"

I took in a deep breath. "When my father captures me, I want you to help me escape."

She seemed a bit confused. "How do you know he'll get you? We won't let him take you!"

I smiled sadly at her comment. "I just know, Erza. It'll happen."

"I promise I'll help you."

"One more thing. The only one you can ask for help is Sting. He's the only one that knows other than you." I said. "Long story"

She nodded, then excused herself to get to class. Once she left, a huge wave of dizziness washed over me, and I passed out.

_________
Third person POV (I'll be referring to Lucy as a male for now)
_________
*sigh*
*tap, tap, tap*
*cli-ick cli-ick*
*Rollllllllllr*
*errrrr*
"Will you PLEASE stop making those noises Natsu?!" Laxus half shouted. Natsu looked up from his oh so interesting pen and glared at the blonde. "What if I don't want to?"

Laxus shot out of his seat, hands leaning on the table. "Then I'll make you!"

"Guys, Shut up!  I'm tryin' to teach here! I know you're really worked up about Luke, but you have to wait! It's only a three hour class!," Gildarts yelled. He had a huge tic mark on his head. "Do you guys even know what I was talking about?"

Natsu and Laxus looked at each other, and quickly looked back at Gildarts.

"....Magic...?"

The red head sighed and sat down on his rolly chair. "I already gave up on Natsu, but now Laxus? Why do I even try?"

"HEY!"

___
Time skip
___
"FREEDOMMMMMM!"

A pink haired pyro ran all over the guild school spitting fire from his mouth...well...until he ran into Erza.

"NATSUUU!"

"I'M SORRY!"

So now Erza was chasing Natsu who was running away for his dear life. Laxus was leaning against the doorway, annoyed.  "Idiot..." He stood straight, then walked into the infirmary. He looked around. Porlyusica wasn't in the room. Good. He found Luke on the center bed in the room.  He walked over to him. He looked at his face. It was pale and clammy. He was panting and breathing heavily. He looked weak, and incredibly feminine. His face slowly began to heat up. "why do you look like a freaking girl?"

He shook it off and gently picked him up. "Let's go." He knew Luke couldn't hear him.

He carried him to the dorm, opened his pink door, and placed him under the covers.

"I'm gonna kill Gray when he comes home for doing this to you...," he mumbled as he exited the room.

'For some reason, I can't help but think of him as a girl...Maybe he is. Nah..' He closed the door behind him, then went to rummage through the fridge.
~
"I'm back!" Natsu yelled. "Aye Sir!"
Happy swished his tail back and forth over Natsu's back as he sat on his shoulder.

"We're back too!"
Zeref, Sting, Rouge, and Loki walked in behind Natsu. Gray was still in detention.
Laxus was lying on the couch with a book over his face, half asleep.

"Is Luke back?" Loki asked. Laxus lazily lifted his arm and pointed towards the hall where the rooms were.

Sting and Rouge simultaneously looked at each other and nodded. "We're gonna go check on him!"  They both slowly backed away from the group, then went into the room with the pink door.

(Lucy is now referred to as herself)

"LUCY!" They yelled into the room. "Shut up. I have a headache.," a weak voice said. They peered around the wall and looked at the smaller figure on the bed. Lucy had a wet cloth on her head, and her face was pink and feverish. "My immune system went really low after I was unfrozen."

"You were FROZEN?!"

"Yeah. Didn't the guys tell you?"

That comment hit Rouge right in the face. Gray. That's why he had detention. Sting took a bit longer to figure it out. By that, it means he didn't realize until Rouge told him.  "Gray that bastard. Did he do this on purpose, Lucy?"

Lucy shifted around and let out a pathetically cute groan. "You're talking too loud. And no. He was trying to hit Natsu."  The boys' faces turned bright red. They found her really cute despite the fact she was sick. "Can someone get me ibuprofen or something. I feel like someone just hit me in the head."

Sting perked up and swiftly walked out the room to the kitchen.  Rouge stayed with Lucy.

"You know, I was really worried about you." He said lowly. He sat next to the blonde girl. "Really?  That's sweet." She sounded as if she was half asleep. Rouge ran a hand through her hair. "You think so?" She nuzzled into his hand without knowing she did so, and Rouge chuckled. He had a funny feeling in his stomach when he did this. But it was okay. It felt...nice.  For him, it was a perfect moment.

And then Sting burst through the door.

"I GOT THE MEDICINE!"

"SHUT UP!"

______________
A/n:  Aight guys. That's it for now.
I'll post poll results next chapter. I decided I'll eliminate someone every two chapters I post instead of every week.

Word count: 1,004

This is one part of many for 'Luke Heart is Sick' cause I need everyone to have a fluff moment.

BYE GUYS. I LOVE YOU ALL!