Luke Heart, The Fairy

*pant, pant, pant*

"I think we lost them." Natsu mumbled catching his breath. I gave him an 'Are-you-serious?' Look.

"Nooo you don't say?" I said sarcastically. We were literally miles away. And by that I mean back at Fiore Magic High.

"How do you manage to run that far?"

"He's had to run away from the military quite a few times!" Happy said landing on my head.

"Seriously!?!"

"Are you guys done blabbering?" I looked at Natsu in disbelief. "Weren't you just out of breath?" He shrugged.

These guys...

"So Luke, are we going to go get your guild mark or what?!" He shouted. He was pumping his fist with a big goofy smile. It was...cute...

WAIT WHAT?!?

I slapped my cheeks that felt hot. Oh god...

"Come on! What are we waiting for?" Happy chanted. He was still on my head. Then something clicked in my head. "Natsu, it's 10 at night. The school isn't open."

His face turned pale. "10?!? Aw man! Gramps is gonna kill me! He said to be back by eight or I'll get it. NOW IM GONNA GET IT!"

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Calm down. Let's just get to the dorms."

His head turned stiffly to look at me. "No ones allowed to go in or out after eight. If we do alarms go off. So we're stuck here..."

My eyebrow twitched. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE WE LEFT?!?"

"I'm sorry...?" He squeaked.

"LUUUKKKEEE KICK!" I kicked him in his crotch and he went flying towards the gate. He flew over it. I grew faint. The alarms would go off wouldn't they.

Natsu flew over and landed on the other side. Nothing happened.

"A weak spot!" There was a weak spot in the magic barrier. "Happy, I want you to fly me right through there!"

I pointed to an area the wasn't glowing as brightly as the rest of the barrier.

"Aye Sir!" He grabbed my shoulders and flew me through it. But..his tail hit the strong barrier.

*ALARM SOUND*

"HAPPY!"

"IM SORRY!"

He swooped down and I grabbed Natsu and we went back up. Guards were flooding in.

"Damn...you kick hard..." Natsu mumbled. I sweat dropped. Is that the only thing he could say right now?

"Galaxy dragon's starry cloak!" An orb of magic surrounded us.

"You're lucky it's night time. My spell should let us blend in with the sky. Now let's get back to the dorms before it wears off." I said.

Happy flew us to the third floor, which was the main floor. He dropped us on the balcony. I opened the door, with the now fully conscious Natsu behind me. I crept into the door and Natsu and happy followed. The light flashed on.

And there

Was

My

Worst

Nightmare....

Rouge was standing there in a black robe glaring at me. Or was he glaring at Natsu. It was defiantly not both.