The Plaza de las Flores (Part 1)

FTanimelover has been drawing a whole bunch of great FanArt. She's wonderful omg. Check out chapters 1+2 for her other drawings!~

If you guys decide you want to draw too, refer to the FanArt rules in the last chapter!~

____________________
I packed my clothes and other things i may or may not need for the quest since I was told this would take up to a few days. I was excited, but also not at the same time since construction is not really my thing. "Oi Luke! Erza is here!," Natsu shouted as he stood in the doorway. "Yeah yeah I'm going." I slung the strap of my backpack over my shoulder and walked out the door, and just as I did, Natsu placed his hand on my shoulder and leaned in towards my ear. "Don't do anything stupid and get hurt" he said in a low voice. I shuddered at his breath tickling my ear. I pulled away, putting on the best smirk I could give. "I should be saying that to you~," I turned away and walked away, proud of my comment. As I left the front door of the building, I saw Erza talking with Rouge, who also had a bag of stuff with him.

"Hey guys!"

They turned around and Erza's expression went from serious to more of a happy expression. Rouge seemed completely shocked at her expression. "Getting ready to leave to your quest Rouge?," I asked. He nodded with the same surprised expression. "We better get going. Right Erza? Wait...where's your luggage," I asked. I wish I didn't. I suddenly noticed the giant cart full of luggages all roped together. "THATS A LOT OF LUGGAGE!!," I yelled.

  "It's only everything I need for the trip," she said

"It's only everything I need for the trip," she said. I gave her a strange look but shook it of as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me along the pathway. "Bye Rogue!," I yelled. He waved and turned in the opposite directing, sinking into the shadows.

(A/N: The rest of the chapter will now be in Third Person POV in the boy's perspective)
____________
Third person POV
_____________
The rolling of wheels could be heard as Erza rolled her cart away dragging the poor blonde behind her. Rogue sighed and turned around, but not before mumbling a "be safe". Then he took off into the shadows.

"Damn I wish I could've gone on a quest..," The pinkette said, staring out the window watching this friends depart. "You and me both dude. You and me both." Sting rested his hand on Natsu's shoulder and sighed. "There's no use in standing here guys. Let's do something!"

Natsu turned around and stared at his older brother with a hard expression. "Hey! Don't give me that look!"  Natsu continued staring out the window. "I don't want to go anywhere....". "Since when did you not want to go anywhere?!," Sting shouted. He grabbed onto Natsu shirt and attempted to drag him out the door, but he flipped Sting over and pinned him to the ground. "I said I don't. Want. To. Go. Anywhere!" He let go of the blonde, bearing his sharp teeth and stormed to his room.

"Well that just happened. My brotherly senses are setting off alarms," Zeref said. He looked at Sting only to see his staring at the ground with a shocked and nervous face. "Hey what's wrong?"

Sting had a nervous smile on his face. "Oh nothing, nothing."

Zeref's eyes turned red with black rings. "If it has to do with my dear brother then it is by no means 'nothing'". Sting flinched and laughed awkwardly. "It's kinda...mating season? Again.."

The ravenette's eyes turned black once again as he calmed down, glancing at Sting with a quizzical expression. "Mating season?"
"It's a dragon slayer thing. It starts at different times for different slayers. Natsu is always first...but, he's only been cranky. Never so..aggressive. Which means he found his mate."

Zeref's expression brightened up and produced invisible sparkles. "My brother is in love? How cute. I wonder with who?~"

Sting pondered about who it would possibly be. "If it hasn't happened before, that means that the person has just came here recently, and there're not usually attracted to males. S- oh..." his hand dropped to his side and his heart sunk. He knew exactly who Natsu's heart had chosen. His facial expression became glum and he whisked past Zeref without another word, throwing himself in his room, slamming the door, and immediately he started to punch the wall. "DAMMIT!!"

'Why...why'd he have to choose Lucy. Why...when I love her...'

~with Gray~

Sitting on the roof of the dormitories, Gray sulked at the fact that he didn't get a quest. Again. And to think he lost the opportunity to a newbie. He cried those tears of milk with glistening eyes as he lied there. "GRAY-SAMA~ JUVIA HAS COME TO CHEER YOU UP!"

He shot up and ran away as fast as he could.

~back with Zeref~

*knock knock*

"Come on Natsu! Come out already! You've been in there for two hours already!"  He was starting to get worried. First Natsu, now sting was continuously punching a wall. He had no idea where Gray was, so he was all alone. "Shut up and leave me alone!"

He sighed and grasped the door knob. "That's it...," he pulled the knob off and kicked the door in. "What the hell man?!" His brother yelled. "I should be saying that to you! You're acting like a teenage girl on her period!"

Natsu glared at Zeref, but his hard expression soon fell and was replaced by a flustered one. "I...I don't know anymore. I don't understand what's happening to me... I-I don't know what I'm feeling."

Zeref sat down on the messy bed next to his brother with a smirk spread across his face. "So you want to talk about feelings, eh?"

"S-shut up!"

"Sorry, sorry. But i'm serious, Natsu"

"Its just that, I feel funny when I'm around....someone. They make my stomach feel tingly and my heart beat goes up, and I get really sweaty, and that's weird cause I don't sweat unless I'm working out!"

Zeref chuckled and ruffled Natsu's salmon colored hair. "You're in love, either that or it's that mating season thing Sting mentioned. OR BOTH!" He yelled the last part. "Oi! Don't yell!"

"Sorry sorry. But I just realized something."

"What"

"That you're oblivious!"

"HEY!"

"Hahaha!"
...

Sorry that this took a while! Hope you liked it!

Also, show you're support! Vote, comment, share, or even participate in the FAN ART CONTEST!

Haha sorry sorry.

Ciao everyone~