Monster fangirls

"Come back here you BASTARD!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
I kept running away from sting, but like all cliche dramas... I tripped. And because Sting didn't stop in time...he tripped and fell on top of me.

My face went red from the close contact. "O-Oi! You're heavy! Get off!" I yelled at him. I heard him chuckle from above me. "Nah. I think I'll stay here."

A tic mark grew on my forehead, and I abruptly rolled to the side, causing him to fall over. "Oi!"

"Don't 'Oi' me!  I'm hungry! So let's go!" I said. I stood up, grabbed sting by the ankle, and dragged him all the way to the café.

I let Sting stand up, and we walked in. It was a simple little shop with light blue walls and small tables with green table cloths.

I walked up to the counter and ordered two sandwiches and a latte, then sat down at a booth. I began to eat my sandwich while looking out the window.

As I ate I heard steady tapping across from me. 'Tap. Tap tap. Tap tap tap tap. Tappity tap friggin tap'

"Enough with the tapping!" I yell at sting.  He looked at me wide eyed and looked away, chuckling awkwardly. "Heh. Sorry."  I started eating my sandwich again, when I noticed Sting looking at my other one. I swallowed and smirked at him.

"Oho~ you want it don't you?" I said mockingly.  I grabbed the sandwich and waved it In front of him.  "What do you say?~" I cooed. I saw a tic mark grow on his forehead.  "Stop teasing me! If you're gonna give me the sandwich, just give it to me!" He yelled.  I smiled. "Nope! Wrong!"

"Give it?"

"Nope"

"Gimme?"

"No"

"Hand it over or I'll punch you?"

"NO!"

"Fine. Please..."

I smiled victoriously and gave him the sandwich.

Just as sting was about to take a bite out of the sandwich...

"KYAAA~~~ STING-KUN!!!!"

"STING-KUN!!!  MARRY MEEEEE!!"

"LOOK ITS LUKE-KUN TOO!!!"

"SO KAWAII!!"

Sting dropped the sandwich and looked at me in terror. "SHIT!" Then he grabbed my wrist and crashed through The window. "Why are you running?!? They're just girls!!"

Sting stopped and looked at me with wide eyes, "THEY ARE NOT NORMAL! They're vicious monsters!"

Then all you heard was a herd of girls running at us.

"RUN!"
~
It was 5 p.m. And everyone was at the dorm.  I ran in with Sting panting.

"HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THIS!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me.  "Deal with what?" Natsu said. I looked at him, lifted him up by the collar and shook him. "The Fangirls!  HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THE FRIGGIN FANGIRLS?!?" I yelled.

I dropped Natsu and sat on the floor and sulked. "Is this what I'm going to have to deal with?"

A hand landed on my head and Ruffled my 'hair'. "Sadly, yes. But it's something you have to deal with when you're one of the elite." I looked up at the person. Laxus. I groaned and rolled on the wooden floor. "This is too much."

"I don't see the problem~" Loke said sparkling...again. Rouge punched him in the back of the head. "Of course you don't, you flirt." He said monotonously.

"THAT HURT Y'KNOW!" Loke yelled.

"That was the goal."

I sat up and giggled. "You guys argue about the dumbest things."

"Ain't that the truth." Another voice said.

Grey.

Grey sat on the floor next to me and glanced over. "So...what section are you going to next?"

"Lamia Scale."

The black haired male groaned and shifted from side to side. "Why there?" He mumbled.

"Why not? I'm probably not even going to stay there. There's a good chance that something like today will happen." I said shrugging. Grey sighed. "Okay then. That's your choice."

"Oi Ice Princess! Stop talking to Luke! You're poisoning him with you're stupidity!" Natsu yelled while laughing. Grey stood up. "What the hell man!"

"What the hell what?"

"Why do you make stupid comments."

"They're not stupid! You're stupid!"

"You even more stupid, Flame brains!"

"Icy pervert!"

"Fire breath!"

"Stripper!"

"Ash for brains!"

I felt Laxus getting annoyed and Rouge was getting agitated. I stood up, and again folded my fingers down to make a gun with my hands.

Blue light swirled around it.

"Galaxy dragon's paralysis beam!"

I shouted. "Bang!"

I shot at them and they fell to the ground.

Sting, Laxus, Loke, and Rouge looked at me in surprise. "What? They're only sleeping." I said. Their faces instantly calmed down.

"Hey! By the way...why do you do that gun thing with your hands?" Sting asked.

I shrugged. "I think it looks cool"

In all honesty...it helps control my massive amounts of magic. If I didn't do that...my magic could destroy the school...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Hope you liked it!!~~

And thank you

foxdeamon

tawagato
And
tridentB

For helping me out with my panel project. *bows*

NaLu: 65 votes
GrayLu: 18votes
RoLu: 46 vote
LaLu: 18 votes
StingLu: 26votes
LoLu: 18 votes

VOTE, COMMENT, AYE SIR~

Ja Ne!

~FT Dani