Snow

Wow. 1K+ Readers!!!! Thanks so much you guys!!! I love you all so much!!!

So I realised that I have literally no GrayLu moments. Sooooooooooooo...

"He seemed a lot less excited than I thought!"

Is this girl insane or what?

"Mira, you can't expect a straight man to like being shipped with someone of his own gender," Wakaba said taking the cigarette out of his mouth

"NOW HOW ARE YOU SO SURE HE'S STRAIGHT, HMMMM?!?"

"She's gotta point there," Macao said.

"Dad...," his son grumbled irritated.

"How could someone not accept this. It's perfect! Well thought out!! The absolute PERFECT HAREM!!!"

I just...I just can't...

"Mira, don't you think you're a little bit too into this?," I asked. She glanced at me and smiled sweetly, "of course not!"

I hope the guys aren't reacting badly to this...

Third person POV
____________

"You see that!! Mira shipped Luke with ME!!"

"She shipped him with me as well if you didn't see that," the pinkette's brother said head-butting his brother with a smirk adorning his face.

"Stop looking so smug nii-chan!"

"Oho~"

Aku put his hand up timidly, "um...I was shipped with Luke too"

The two boys glared at him and the boy flinched, then gave a weak glare in response (mostly towards Natsu).

"Can someone explain to me why I'm on that chart?," Gray asked. Mira snapped her head in his direction and crept towards him, frightening the people around him.

"Why you ask?," she slapped her stick on the chart making circle motions around a picture of him and 'Luke'.

"Because you look adorable together. The cool and serious type with the natural and cute type! It's a match made in heaven!! Along with the other ships! Luke!!! You're a lucky man~"

Gray stared at the flustered 'male'. He had to admit that 'he' was kinda cute. But...he's a heterosexual. He wasn't into guys....right?

'Luke' caught Gray glancing at 'him' and became even more flustered.

'This is embarrassing' Gray thought. It was quite the awkward situation. Especially since Juvia was now sending death glares towards the petite blonde.

He shuddered. Juvia sure gave him the creeps sometimes.

Lucy's POV
----------------

My face was very hot right now. Mostly due to the fact that the boys were unfazed by the chart. They just stood there and looked at each other with smug looks. Well...not Gray. He seemed a bit fazed. I saw him look at me and I became a blushing mess. I couldn't see myself but I just knew. I looked next to me and saw Juvia give me death glares.