Luke Heart, the Baby Brother?

I woke up to a loud boom coming from outside my door. "What the hell..." I mumbled. I didn't sleep well due to what happened last night with Rouge. "What did he mean by certain girl?"

I put on my binding and wig then dressed in a light blue polo and brown cargo pants with black sneakers. I put Bobby pins on the side of my hair in an X shape. Then I walked out my room only to face Natsu and Zeref arguing with each other. I clenched my fists. "Why the hell are you two arguing outside of MY ROOM!" I yelled. Natsu looked at me, but then started yelling at Zeref once again. A vein popped on my forehead as I grabbed Natsu's pink hair and kneed his gut. "Now Zeref," I said in a sickly sweet voice,"why were you two arguing?"

"This idiot refuses to let me tutor him to get his grades up. He also doesn't want me to share a room with him."

I sighed and dropped Natsu. "Well then. I guess I'll tutor him. It's kinda embarrassing when a sibling tutors you. So I understand him in that aspect. But as for the room..." I kicked Natsu. "Let him bunk with you, you goddamn idiot. He's your brother and I don't care what you say. You will let him stay with you. Any complaints?!" I said to him with the scariest aura I could muster. "No! I'm sorry sir!" He said frantically. I pulled my lips into a smile. "Good. Now come with me and we'll start your tutoring now. Afterwords I'll make breakfast." I said. I grabbed his shirt collar and dragged him to his room. "NOOO!" He yelled.

~

"Now, what are you having trouble with?" I asked sitting on his bed. He scoffed. "Why would I take tutoring from you? You just got here like a couple of weeks ago."

"Yes, but I'm still an honor student, Natsu. So if you want your brother off your case you will listen to me closely and pay attention. So what. Are. You. Having. Trouble. With?"

He looked shocked and a bit scared. "Everything..." he mumbled.

I face palmed. "We may be here a while."

~
After wasting almost all of my Sunday, I finally got something to click in Natsu. "OH WOW. I GET IT NOW!" He yelled. He actually got the write answer. We were working on math.
We went through History, Science, and Literature, they all went well with my amazing teaching. But Math was the one that took us almost 5 hours.

"Thank You so much Luke!" He said. He gave me a bro hug. And then went out to the kitchen. He probably remembered that I said I'd make food. We started at 8 and ended at like three, so I guess it's lunch time. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was Ham, and some eggs along with spinach. "I guess it's omelettes with a side of Ham. I made for three since it was only me, Natsu, and Zeref.

I finished and set the plates on the table. "Spinach omelettes with ham. Enjoy~"

Natsu drooled over his plate and was about to dig in, but I stopped him. "Wait for Zeref." "But why?"

"Because it's good table manners."

Natsu grumbled at my statement making me lightly laugh at him. Zeref walked into the kitchen. "You guys actually waited for me?"

I nodded and Natsu glared at me. "He made me wait...friggin stupid table manners..."

Zeref laughed and sat at the table. We all started to Eat. "THIS IS AMAZING!" The Dragneel brothers said in unison. "Thanks. Glad you like it."

I felt Zeref ruffle my hair. "First you tutor my little brother, then you make awesome food, and you have manners! Can you be my brother?" He said. I laughed. I thought he was joking. "I'm serious..." he said. "Eh...EH?" I said. Natsu looked at his brother wide eyed. "I just mean, let me treat you like a brother." He said chuckling a bit. I let out a sigh. "Oh. Alright. Do what you like."

Natsu had a confused look on his face. "You just met him!" He yelled. "So? I have good judgment. Do you not trust my judgment dear brother?" Zeref said crying a bit. "Ugh. Never mind..." He pouted.

"So Luke, what kind of magic do you use?" He asked. "I'm a Galaxy Dragon Slayer." I said. "Wow. A dragon slayer just like my brother. I use dark magic."

"So like, Evil Magic?" I asked a bit afraid. "Well yes. It has the ability to kill people. But don't worry. I'm not evil."

Natsu glared at his brother. "Yeah but you've killed people before." He said. I looked at him wide eyed. "What?!?"

"I told you, It was an accident!" Zeref yelled. "Accident my ass. You were why Our Parents died!" He yelled. Then he stormed out. I was about to run but Zeref grabbed my wrist. "Wait. I want to explain to you." I was hesitant. But I stayed in place.

"When I was younger, I wanted to know why people were born, why people die. So I studied into it. I discovered a magic that would explain all of this. But when I tried to use it, it cursed me. If I lose control of my emotions, my power releases and it can kill people. One day I got into an argument with my parents, Igneel and Grandeeny. I lost control. I ended up killing my parents. Natsu found out and he hated me even after I explained. He eventually got over it, but he doesn't fully forgive me."

I was shocked. That was terrible. It's the worse feeling why you accidentally kill the ones you love.

I felt tears pricked my eyes, and I hugged the black haired male.

"That's terrible." I let him go and he smiled at me with a sad smile. "You really are someone I can consider a little brother. Although...you're as sentimental as a girl." He chuckled.

I stiffened and awkwardly laughed. "Haha. That's a good one."

Then I backed away. "I'm going to try to talk to Natsu. I can't stand to see two people not get along because of misunderstandings."