Training?...Maybe Not Today

A/N:  Do any of you know what NYSSMA is? I got a 97 on my All-State solo!

P.s.: Sorry for being a crappy author and not updating!

Quick summery of last chapter just in case you forgot since I take so freaking long to update.

Lucy confronts Natsu upfront about being a girl. He forgives her (but he wasn't really mad in the first place) and they kiss. Now they're heading to class. That's pretty much it.
________________________

Lucy POV
_______
Walking to class was pretty awkward...

I mean...for me at least. And maybe Aku...but Natsu was grinning like an idiot and 100% fine with everything. For him it seems like nothing just happened, but then again I can never really tell what he's thinking. Heh.

"Would you stop smiling like that?! You look like a pedo!," Aku barked.

"Can't a guy be happy?! And who're you calling a pedo?!," Natsu said with an irked expression.

"I didn't say you were a pedo. I said you looked like a pedo."

"WHY YOU LI-"

I jabbed Natsu's side to shut him up and sighed. Not a moment after his smile was back on his face, making Aku smirk. He just came up with another sly comment, didn't he?...

"I take back what I said!," he said with a smirk. Natsu gleamed with pride probably feeling like he had just won. But...

"Yeah! You're more of a masochist~"

"WHAT THE HELL GAVE YOU THAT IDEA?!"

"Dude, you smiled when she hit you."

"I SWEAR IM GONNA-," I glared at him cutting him off. The two of them are irritating me so much...and we've only been walking for a minute.

Speak of...

*RiNgGgGgg*

"AH! That's the warning bell!!," I grabbed the both of their hands and sprinted, though, in the end they were dragging me because they're faster.

Bursting through the door, I let out a relieved sigh. We just made it.

"Luke-kun!," I heard Wendy say as she spotted me. I still feel bad that she doesn't know I'm a girl...

Which makes me think...should I really keep being a girl a secret. I'm lying to everyone I care about.  Is it really worth it? Is it-

"Luke! Get your butt in your seat! We have a lot to discuss!," Gildarts snapped me out of my thoughts with his voice. He gave me a hard glare that sent shivers down my spine.

"Alright, Alright. I'm going!"

I groaned and shuffled to my seat.

"As many of you know, the jGMG's are coming up soon. That means that the combat classes are starting training."

"HELL YEAH!"

"NATSU, GAJEEL, SHUT UP!"

"YOU SHUT UP!," Natsu shouted back.

"DO YOU WANT DETENTION?!"

Natsu's expression turned to a grimace, "no..."

"Hmph. Well, before we start training, we have to go over the rules. There are several new rules thanks to some idiots," Gildarts gave a long hard glare to Natsu and Laxus.

"Rules? Ughhhh. Can't we just fight?," Gajeel groaned.

"No"

I stifled a laugh, and Gajeel noticeably sneered.