Date? (Part 2)

Aku is Love. Aku is Life. Sorry not sorry.

No this chapter is not AkLu.

P. S.: I said this before but please stop telling me to update. I have a lot going on and updating isn't my top priority.

Also, this isn't an OHSHC crossover story. If you didn't realise, Blue Pegasus is basically a host club.

And, this is a story with different ships, so each person gets their moment. Sorry if you don't like the pairing, but I gotta write it. I know I need more NaLu and GrayLu moments so sorry bout that. But yeah...don't make fun of other ships please. Other people may like it even if you don't.

Thanks!

Lucy's POV
________

I'm so stupid! Why would I ever agree to pretend to be his girlfriend!  He could find out! Or worse...!

Actually, at this point I don't know what's worse than being found out. Ah! I really don't know what was going on in my head! Why did I have to agree! WHY DID HE HAVE TO ASK ME!!

"Luke are you almost done?," I heard Laxus say from behind my door. I flinched at the sound of his voice.

"A-ah...a-almost!"

I slipped on the knee length blue dress with my binding still on. I took off my wig and braided my hair, the I slipped on a pair of black flats and flung the door open.

"Let's get this over with!"

To be honest, I was really flustered. I was 'going out' with a really attractive guy. It's not like it was my first date...but...

Laxus looked down at me with his eyes slightly widened. I saw a small blush dust his cheeks as he cleared his throat, "L-lets go...," he mumbled. He quickly turned in his heel and made his way to the exit. I trotted behind him awaiting the comments I would get from the others.

As I passed the living room I glanced at the boys on the couch. They were all busy watching a wizard battle. My hand brushed against my dress creating a rustling sound, and Aku's head shot in my direction.

His eyes looked as if they were bulging out of his head and his face grew very red. He quickly turned back around and looked at his lap and his blush spread to his ears (A/N: I wonder why~~~).

"Luke, come on!," Laxus was at the door waiting patiently...well...scratch that. He looked irritated. I rushed through the door before the other guys saw me.

"So what exactly are we going to do?"

"We're going to the Host Club."

"But it's 6:30 at night!"

"Love never sleeps...?"

I sweat dropped at his remark. "I...don't think that's very true..."

He glanced at me, confused. "Huh?"

"Never mind~"

The time it took for us to walk to Blue Pegasus was filled with silence other than the sounds of our footsteps and the nature around us.

"Sorry in advanced. Y'know...for dragging you into all of this," I looked up at him and smiled, "anything for a friend...I suppose..."

"Hm."

After that we didn't speak to each other until we were in front of the large mahogany door to Blue Pegasus.  Laxus grasped the gold handle and tugged at it to open the door. It opened with a loud creaking sound and I cringed. The people inside all looked at the source of the sound, us.

I felt the blood drain from my face in embarrassment and I hid myself behind Laxus.

I felt my shoulder being grabbed by a large hand and I whipped my head to look behind me.

"What a beautiful lady~," the man I saw was the 'Hundred Nights' of the Trimens, Hibiki.

"So beautiful! Will you be my big sister?," another one came from the left. The 'Holy Night' Eve.

"Here, have this," one last person handed me a drink while he looked away from me, "it's not like I made it for you or anything...". The 'Silent Night' Ren.

"What's someone like you coming here with someone like him? You'd be much better suited with us~," Hibiki cooed into my ear. I shuddered when his breath grazed my neck.

"Oi! That's my g-...girl...friend."

"GIRLFRIEND!??"

A swarm of girls huddled around Laxus, pushing me out of the way to cling onto him.

"You have a girlfriend?~," one whined.

"But what about us?!," the other cried.

"Are you going to leave us!?," someone wailed.

"Just leave her so we can have you to ourselves! We're better anyways."

These girls were irritating me. They were only swarming Laxus more and more. His plan wasn't working, and I felt like I risked myself for nothing.

"Don't be sad~ we're here for you!," Arms wrapped around my waited and I was pulled into a lanky chest. Eve rested his head on my shoulder.

"Don't hog her all to yourself, Eve!"

"Yeah!...but it's not like I want to hold her too..."

Jeez. These guys need to chill. And they need to stop clinging.

I tried to pry myself out from their grasp, but the kept flirting and clinging and I was starting to get annoyed.

On the other hand, Laxus was being pulled around by whining girls back and forth like he was some rag doll. I can see why he wanted to give them a reason to stop, but he should've thought this through more.

I could see in his face that he was getting more and more angry until...

"ENOUGH! YOU GIRLS ARE SO DAMN ANNOYING!!"

"But Laxus-sama~"

"NO! Don't you idiots get it! I brought my girlfriend so you can back off! But you don't seem to care! How do you think that makes hi-...ah I mean her feel?!"

"For all we know you can be lying!," a small purple haired girl pouted as the others agreed with her.

"Oh? If I prove it will you back the hell off?"

They nodded.

What are you going to do, you idiot?! He was making me nervous now! Was he going to do something stupid?!

He pushed passed the girls surrounding him and pried the Trimens off of me and grabbed me by the shoulders...

Then kissed me.