Trouble at 12 o'clock

SSSHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!
.
.
.
.
Welp. I'm so gonna be dead. I may look different as of now, but my magical presence is still the same. And it's not like I know how to suppress it. It's hard!

"WELCOME TO LAMIA SCALE!" Everybody in the guild yelled together.

I nervously smiled. "Thanks guys. I still don't know if I want to stay here."

Im defiantly not staying here, are you kidding me!?! With Jura here, I'm bound to get caught!  But I can't leave now...ugh.

"Wow. He's so adorable!" I heard a girl said.

Oh Please god no!

"Isn't he part of the elite 6?" Another said.

"Well it would be the elite 7 now." Yet another girl said.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

WHY MEEEEEEE?!?

I ran for my life. Literally.

~

I finally got away. And I made it to the class I'm going to be in today.  It was a class for the people who use slayer magic.

It was only me and the smaller pink haired girl.

"HI! I'm Chelia Blendy! I'm a Sky God God slayer." She said hyperly.

"I'm Luke Heart. I'm a Galaxy Dragon slayer" I said as I smiled. Chelia's cheeks turned pink.

Uhhhh.

"Wow. You're really cute!" She squealed. I awkwardly played with my headband.

"Thanks?"

"Alright you two. Settle down. It's time to get started." A bald potato man said.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

I bowed, trying to seem like I never met him before. "It's an honor to finally get to meet you sir!"

I straightened back up and nervously looked up at him. He stared at me intensely. Then he chuckled. "No need to be so formal. What's your name, boy?" He finally said. I sighed out in relief. "My name is Luke Heart."

"Hm...that's such a familiar name."
He said, scratching his beard.

I laughed nervously. "O-oh? That's strange.."

"Well. I guess it's not that important. You may call me Whatever you like. Just don't call me potato." He said, accusingly glancing at Chelia who was smiling.

I took my seat and waited for Jura to start the class.
~
*RING RING RING* (best sfx)

Well after a few hours of that class, it was finally over. Turns out you only have to go to one class a day If you plan on staying with the guild, since that's a job...and you don't have to be smart to fight bad guys.

As I was about to run out of the classroom, Jura stopped me. Lucky right?

"Y'know. I really think I've seen you somewhere. I just can't quite put a finger on it." He said. I tried to give him the most confused look I could possibly muster up.

"I-i don't think so. I-I'm positive that this is the first time I've met you." I mumbled. Jura looked down. "another thing that i notice is that your magic energy levels are very high."

I broke out into a cold sweat. But then he smiled. "You'd be a great addition to Lamia Scale!"

"Oh. Haha...you really think so?" I said nervously. He nodded and allowed me to go.

Little did I know that he was determined to figure me out.

~
As I walked out of the building, the wind blew off my headband.

"Awe man..."

I chased after it of course. It landed on a tree branch...it was too high for me to reach. And it's not like I can use magic to get it either. So I did the smart thing, and jumped up multiple times attempting to get it.

Obviously I didn't get it. But soon I saw a muscular arm reach up and grab it. I turned around to see my headband held right in front of my face by Laxus.

I blushed at the sight of him. He was pretty attractive.

"Are you gonna take it or what?" He said losing patience. "O-oh" I grabbed the blue headband. "Thank you"

"Hey, I wanted to bring you somewhere that only the guys and I can go to. Since you're one of us, I thought I'd show you." He said cooly.

He grabbed my wrist and literally dragged me to wherever the heck we were going.

Suddenly he stopped. "Well damn."
He mumbled. I looked at him. "Huh?"

"Trouble at twelve o'clock. Prepare yourself."

What was that suppose to.......oh....

"LAXUUUUUUUUSSSSSS!!!"

It was...Makarov?
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
Yeah. Short chapter. Sooooo yeah.

VOTE, COMMENT, AYE SIR!

Ja Ne~

-FT Dani