3

Elsa POV

Second Semester. I get to go back to my kingdom after a great weekend of movies and pizza. It would be fun being popular but everyone wants to talk to me. I mainly just stick with my brother and my sister. People always try to talk to me and flirt with me but I find them too forward.

I woke up Anna and Eugene than got ready for school. When we were all ready I hopped into my light blue sports car and drove to school. When we got their Kristoff was waiting. Anna walked off with Kristoff leaving Eugene and I to walk to our lockers.

"I'll race you!" He chuckled.

"No freaking way. I'm in heels!" I objected.

"Fine piggy back then." Before I could turn him down he hoisted me onto his back.

"If you drop me I swear you won't live to regret it."

" I promise Ice queen." He rolled his eyes and started running. He called me Ice Queen because I am the queen bee at school but I isolate myself from most people.

Once we got to the doors he put me down and we walked to our homeroom. We received our new schedules than went our separate ways. When I got to my locker a blond who I didn't recognize was standing at the one next to it.

I waited and waited for her to say something to me and she didn't she just stood there twirling her hair. Ugh whatever.
I looked at my schedule. First period: Math
I walked the math class and sat down in the third row.

"Miss Arendelle. It's lovely to see you here." Our teacher Ms Tremaine said. She was sort of creepy and definitely strict. She loved her daughters with so much compassion which I admired but other than that she was absolutely terrifying.

"You too." I replied trying to be polite. Before she could reply the rest of the class filed in.

"Welcome. Welcome to My class." She repeated this a few times then started to take attendance.
"Jasmine Agrabah."
"Here!"
"Elsa Arendelle. "
"Present."
She continued on for a while until someone didn't answer.
"Christopher Pine?" She asked repeatedly.
"I prefer Chris actually." A boy stood in the doorway with his leather jacket slung over his shoulder.

"Well Chris take the empty seat next to Elsa so I can move on with my lesson. "

"Who's that?" He said. Ms. Tremaine just pointed to me. He smirked and took his seat to my left.

"Ok class so since it's the first day you must all complete this formative assessment so I can place you into your groups." After everyone groaned she started passing out the tests. We got out our pencils.

"You may start...now." I started filling out the quiz, dragging my hand across as I went. Chris, the new guy, kept elbowing me. One of the struggles of being left handed. As he wrote he kept elbowing me making most of my numbers smudge. I could see him chuckling out of the corner of my eye. Finally I had enough so I raised my hand.

"Elsa there will be no bathroom breaks until the quiz has been hand in."

"But -"

"Miss Arendelle please continue your quiz."

"But I-"

"Would you like a detention on your first day?"

"No ma'am but -"

"Then stop talking and finish your quiz!" I sighed and kept writing attempting to write neatly.

Bbbbbrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg

As we all left the room we all handed in our tests. I received a glare from the teacher but I shrugged it off and started heading to my next class. In the hall Christopher slammed his shoulder into me as he walked by.

"What is your problem?" I snapped at him.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He said slyly as he kept walking. Jerk.

"Hey Elsie." I turned around to see Eugene Anna and Kristoff walking together with some brunette girl.

"Who's that?" I said joining their group.

"Her name is Mandy." Anna introduced.

"Okay I have to get to class now" I said. something about Mandy felt strangely familiar. I ran away. I looked back for a second to see their faces. I turned back around only to slam into a person.

She stood up and dusted herself than offered me her hand. I hesitantly accepted.

"Watch where your going!" I snapped. I studied her. She had blond hair in wild curls, a long hot pink skirt with a white crop top and tall gold heels.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I was blinded by a fashion nightmare and I - I just can't. " She said with a disgusted look. I chuckled a bit.

"You're new. You're that girl I saw by the lockers earlier! " I said immediately realizing she had no idea who I was.

"Yea I'm Kelly Macdonald. " She offered her hand.

"Elsa Arendelle. Now if you'll excuse me I must go to class."

"I have Music. Can you show me the way?"

"I have Music too, just come with me." I sighed. I dragged her behind me and went to music class. Lucky me, the first face I saw was none other than Christopher Pine.

"You think he's cute!" Kelly said obviously noticing me staring at him.

"Even if I did why would I tell you about it?"

"Because we're friends. Whether you like it or not now spill the deets! " I sighed in defeat and took a seat in one of the rows.

"Fine I think he's cute but he's definately not my type."

"Yea right!" She laughed.

"Since my sister has become friends with that Mandy girl how about you and her come over for some fun? A sleepover on your first day! Flynn will probably invite Kristoff." I smiled genuinly.

"You know if you want I can get Chris to come." She said wiggling her eyebrows making me roll my eyes

"I'm not into him I'm just intrigued." I insisted. She nodded obviously not convinced.

"So who are Kristoff and Flynn?" She asked. I realized that she had never met them so I pointed to Kristoff and Eugene who were still in view. Eugene hates his name so he goes by Flynn to everyone except myself Anna and Kristoff.

"Perfect. I can get my boyfriend to come as well." She said blushing a bit.

"Of course. Get them all there for seven o clock. The boys can stay in our guest room or something." This was going to be a fun night.