4

Merida POV

After classes I found Jack to invite him to Elsa's.

"Hey J-uh Christopher." He flashed me a look than ended his conversation and walked over to me.

"What's up Kelly? " He said emphasizing my cover name.

"Shut it Frost come here." I dragged him into the back of the library where Hiccup was waiting.

"Where's Punzie?" Hiccup asked. I face palmed and Jack chuckled. Jack ran out of the library than came back a few minutes later with Punzie.

"Now that we're all here, here's the thing. the four of us are going to Elsa's tonight for a sleepover." I told them. Punzie squealed while the boys groaned.

"Do we have to?"

"Yes now I'll drive with Hiccup and Punzie and Jack you take your motorcycle?"

"Sure now let's get home. " Jack whined. I got to my car and Punzie jumped in. Before I started driving I got a text from Elsa.

Hey Kelly here's my address I'll see you tonight at 7!!!

27 Anderson Avenue.

I forwarded the address to Jack and Hiccup then drove to our mansion.

"Hey guys!" I called. Then I realized it was just Punzie and I. Oops.

I went straight to the kitchen and pulled out a pudding cup. Punzie laughed at me as I scarfed down a butterscotch pudding.

At 6:45 Hiccup, Punzie and I drove to Elsa's address.

"Hey guys!" Anna greeted right away. "ELSA THEY'RE HERE!" Elsa walked gracefully down the stairs and came to the door.

"Hi Kelly. Hi Mandy and You, I don't think I've met." She said reaching her hand out to Hiccup.

"Elsa this is Jay. He's my" I paused trying not to gag but only for a moment so they wouldn't notice."boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you. Flynn and Kristoff are in the living room." Elsa smiled. She went towards the kitchen but we all stopped in the living room.

"Kelly?" Elsa called from the kitchen. I joined her and she looked me in the eyes. "Is Chris coming or not?"

"Ooh does someone have a crush?" I nudged her.

"No its a simple question. I don't need a man to make me happy. Boyfriends are overrated. " As if on cue her sister Anna came in.

"How would you know? You've never had one."

"I don't need one. I only need my friends." Anna giggled and hugged her sister and I awkwardly stepped out of the room. Then there was a knock on the door.