10

Jack POV
I can't believe she said that. Merida kept her cool. Usually she would freak out at him for breaking his cover. Hiccup looked as stunned as I did.

"So are you going to do it?" I asked.

"I don't know. It feels wrong. If I start dating Astrid then I'll hang out with her and her friends instead of my friends. Than I won't be contributing to the mission."

"Yeah."

"So have you planned the date?"

"Yeah I talked to Anna and Flynn to see what she likes. I also made sure it's in a place where we could talk. So we can get to know each other."

"Or so you can find out where the microchip is and we can get the hell out of this place." He groaned.

"So I'm going to guess you're not going to ask Astrid out on a date."

"Everything's complicated enough already."

"True. Well we still have school tomorrow and I have my date. Goodnight Hiccs. "

"Night Frost. See you tomorrow."

When I woke up all I could think about was my date with Elsa. When the time finally came I was excited.

I got dressed in a white t shirt and a leather jacket. I hopped on my bike and drove to Elsa's. I knocked on the door. Anna and Flynn opened the door.

"Ooh you look nice!!" Anna squealed. I kept the rose behind my back so she wouldn't freak out.

"Be good to my sister or I will knock your head off." Flynn said sternly.

"Ok guys that's enough. Leave the poor boy alone. But when Kristoff finally asks Anna out we are going to give him a heart attack!" Elsa came out from behind Anna and Flynn. She looked stunning. She was wearing a blue dress that went down to her knees. The top was white lace with long sleeves and the heels she wore made her legs look long. Her platinum blond hair fell in curls.

"Oh shut up Elsie. Now you two have fun. Don't stay out too late." Anna started pushing her sister out of the door.

"Make sure you watch those hands Pine!" Flynn called as Anna pulled him inside and shut the door.

"Sorry about them." Elsa blushed a bit.

"They act like you've never been on a date before." She blushed even more. "Oh. Well I'm happy to be your first." I handed her the rose and she smiled. "Shall we?" I asked offering her my hand.

"We shall." She took her hand and I escorted her to my motorcycle.

" hop on." She sat down behind me and wrapped her arms around my stomach. Even in the helmet she was beautiful.

I drove us outside of a resturant and she immediately knew where we were.

"Ice house? This is my favourite resturant!" She squeezed tighter and smiled.

"I know."

"But how?"

"I have my sources." I chuckled.

"Do they happen to be a hyper teenage girl and a brown haired older brother."

"Maybe."

I parked my bike and we went inside. When we ordered I took the opportunity to learn more about her.

"So tell me something about yourself."

"My name is Elsa." She smirked.

"I mean something nobody knows. Why don't we play a game. I'll ask you a question than you ask me. We both have to answer honestly."

"Sure what's your middle name?"

"Who said you get to go first?"

"Ladies first!" She stick her tongue out at me and I mock pouted.

"Okay fine. Whitelaw."

"Christopher Whitelaw Pine."

"Yep. Now it's my turn. What is your middle name?"

"Copy cat!"

"Elsa copy cat Arendelle?"

"You are an idiot. My middle name is Kim."

"Elsa Kim Arendelle. Hmm has a nice ring to it."

"Thanks. What is your favorite season?"

"Winter. When's your birthday?"

"November 27. How many foster homes have you been in?" Now I have to start lying.

"Three. Favorite colour?"

"Blue. How many girlfriends have you had?"

"None."

"Really? But you seem like such a player."

"Just because I went on a date with someone doesn't make them my girlfriend."

"Oh." She looked a little uneasy.

"I'm just waiting for someone special to be my first girlfriend. If I'm lucky my first girlfriend will me my last." She giggled a tiny bit and blushed.

After dinner I brought her to an ice cream stand near the park. We both got chocolate ice cream and strolled along the path near the trees.

"You know Pine, this is the best date I've ever been on."

"Very funny Els." As we walked I placed my arm around her and surprisingly she didn't pull away. When we finished our ice cream we walked to a gazebo that was unoccupied.

"Would you care to dance Milady?" I offered my hand.

"Chris there's no music." I took out my phone and played a song.

"Oh contraire mademoiselle. " She took my hand and we danced in the gazebo to the song "The A Team". It was the closest I've ever been to someone without feeling annoyed or claustrophobic. Being with Elsa just felt so right, but it was so wrong. She thinks I'm Chris Pine instead of Jack Frost. I just want her to know the real me.

She leaned back and I looked into her eyes. Then I realized her eyes were darting to my lips. Mine started to do the same. We both leaned in.