17

Kristoff POV

"She turned me down bro." I sighed.

"That's rough. Mandy cancelled on me. Then Anna slapped me." Eugene said over the phone.

"That's rough man." Everyone kept telling me to ask out Anna. We had been flirting with each other for a while and I figured it would be a good time. I was wrong. Apparently I waited too long.

"Yo, you wanna have a guys night?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure I'm in the mood for a-"

"Come on bro we can play video games and eat pizza all night. It'll be a blast. "

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope. Chris, Jay and I will be over in a few."

"Why are you guys coming to my house?"

"Because Mandy is at their house and Anna is at mine." I sighed. He was right.

"Fine. I'll see you in a few." I hung up and ran to tell my mom. I was adopted a when I was younger so I live with my mom and grandpabi.

"Momma my friends are coming over is that okay?"

"Of course the Arendelles are always welcome to come over." She said continuing to scrub the plate in her hand.

"Actually Anna and Elsa aren't coming over." I said a little awkwardly.

"So just Flynn?" She asked.

"No. I have friends outside of those three you know." She dropped the plate and turned to face me.

"YOU MADE FRIENDS!" She squealed.

"MOM!" I whined. " I have lots of friends!"

"Then why have I only met three of them?"

"Fine. They are new friends. Chris and Jay. Also Flynn is coming."

"I thought so." She smirked triumphantly. "When will they be coming?"

Knock, knock, knock

"Uh now?" I said awkwardly. She giggled and I went to open the door.

"Hey guys." I said before I was pushed out of the way by my mom.

"Hello Kristoffs new friends! Hi Flynn!" She said. I groaned.

"Hey Bulda!" Eugene smiled.

"Hi Mrs. Bjordman. " Chris and Jay spoke in unison.

"Please boys call me Bulda. Plus it's just Miss." I dragged my friends into my room grabbing a bag of chips from the cupboard. We sat around my room and I pulled out the controllers.

"Let's get down to buisness." I said passing them out.

"To defeat the huns! " Eugene sang. I rolled my eyes.

"Did they send me daughters?" Chris joined in.

"When I asked..." Jay added.

"FOR SONS!" We yelled together. I turned on the gaming system and sat on my bed. We played all night and talked a bit. It helped get my mind off of Anna.

Beep Chris looked down at his phone and looked to Jay.

"Sorry guys we have to leave. Something came up. " Chris explained. I sighed and Eugene groaned as they slipped out.

"I wonder where they're off to."