19

Jack POV

What does she mean by look at who you're working for? We are not the bad guys. What does she know anyways?!? She's probably just trying to get in your head. Wait what?

"Jack you're thinking out loud laddie. "

"Mer don't ever call me that and It's working! She is inside my head! "

"Dude just chill. " Hiccup said keeping his eyes on the road as we dropped the van off at head quarters. We got into Mers car and she drove is back to our house where a platinum haired girl was standing outside. Merida drove right by.

" What are you doing?" I asked.

"Mr Frost your hair is still white." She grumbled. That's what we forgot.

"Crap." I said at the realization.

"And unless you want Elsa asking a lot of questions..."

"I get it." On cue my phone rang with a call from Elsa.

"Hey Babe. " I answered.

"Where the hell are you?!? We have plans!"
She yelled. I muttered a select word under my breath.

"Sorry Els. Got a surprise visit from my social worker. I can't make it."

"Mmm Hmm. " She groaned before I could reply she hung up on me. We drove back around and saw Elsa driving off in her car. Thank god. I hopped out and went inside straight up to the bathroom. I dyed my hair and blow dryed it.

I got down the stairs when I heard a the front door open and close. In walked a platinum haired girl with a unhappy expression.

"Why did you lie to me?" She snapped. I opened my arms for a hug but she ducked under my arm and backed me into a corner. "Chris tell me the truth...where were you?"

"Els it's not important. If you want to go somewhere now, we can." I suggested.

"I don't go anywhere with liars. Now tell me, are you cheating on me?" She asked her expression softening.

"No!" I screamed. "Els of course not." I caressed her face and she flinched away.

"Just tell me." She said pleadingly. She had puppy dog eyes that made me melt but I couldn't tell her.

"I'm sorry I can't." I said.

"Chris if you don't tell me...we are through."She said. I could feel the mission falling apart.

"Bye Elsa." I turned and opened the door. I couldn't tell her anything and she would know if I was lying. This was the only way. She sprinted to her car in tears. Merida could hear her sobs and came rushing in.

"What happened?" She asked.

"We broke up." She slapped me. I groaned.

"You idiot! Why the hell did you mess up the mission and break her heart in the process?"

"I couldn't lie to her."

"Jack you have been lying to her all this whole time. She thinks your name is Chris for crying out loud. Your a spy. Your job is to lie."

"I'm sorry Mer but it's up to you now." I sighed before walking away to be alone.