32

Rapunzel POV

After a while of dancing there was a screech from the middle of the room. It was Anna. I watched as she threw her drink on Hans.

"I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG! IN THAT CASE, I'M IN LOVE WITH KRISTOFF!" She stomped over to him and attached her lips to his. He was taken aback by her but realized what was happening and kissed back. Turns out Hans had been cheating on her. When Anna pulled away, her and Kristoff blushed.

"I'm sorry for blowing you off. I should have said yes." She said as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I think I like how it turned out though." He chuckled nervously. As their moment ended a familiar face bumped into me.

"Hey Mandy." I looked at Flynn who was smiling at me.

"Hi."

"Care to dance?" He asked. I nodded and took his hand.

"Shouldn't you be dancing with your girlfriend?"

"Ex girlfriend. She was the one Hans was cheating with."

"You don't seem too broken hearted about it."

"I didn't really like her all that much. I have feelings for someone else." I looked up at him as he smirked. I kissed him. Only for a second but I did it. It was incredible.

"Do you think we could try that date thing again?" I asked. He nodded and kissed me again. We walked over to Anna and Kristoffs table after the song ended.

"I don't know whether I should give you the over protective big brother speech or the immature best friend speech." Flynn laughed as he patted Kristoff on the back.

"Thanks man both sound great. " He replied sarcastically. For a moment everything was perfect. Anna and I both got our guys and prom was turning out better than expected. It seemed like nothing could go wrong until...

"Have you guys seen Chris? " Merida asked as she ran over.

"No what's wrong? " I could tell she was worried.

"No one has been able to find him, Elsa or Astrid." She explained.

"Jay is searching but we need your help." She grabbed my hand and dragged me through the crowd away from the table. "Did you get the text too?"

"I'm not sure I haven't checked my phone." I turned on my phone and saw one new message.

We have your friends. Come to the address attached in the link. If you send for backup they won't make it. You have twenty minutes. Time is ticking.

~Black Widow

"We have to go. This was five minutes ago. Where's Hiccup? " I asked getting even more worried.

"He's already in the car." We ran outside and got in the car. Hiccup sped us to the address. It was an abandoned warehouse. The three of us went to the door but before we could open it a cloth covered my face. I struggled for a while but it was no use. Everything was black.