15

Rapunzel POV

Friday night. My date with Flynn. I was all ready to go when someone knocked on my bedroom door. It was Jack.

"Punz we have a mission."

"What? But we're already on a mission." I stated.

"I know but they need us to do this."

"I can't! I have a date tonight!" I complained. Jack shrugged and I sighed. "Fine I'll call Flynn." I huffed.

" Hey." I said nervously when he picked up.

"Hey Mandy." He said happily. "You ready for tonight?"

"About that...I can't go tonight. I have a meeting with our social worker."

"Oh." He sounded like a deflated balloon.

"I'm really sorry. Can we reschedule?" I asked.

" Maybe I don't know. Bye Mandy." He hung up on me and I sighed before changing into my spy clothes. I stomped down the stairs to the front door.

"You Punz forgetting something?" Merida asked. I pulled a piece of hair in front of my face and realized I forgot to wash the dye out.

"Crap thanks Mer." I quickly washed it out and ran outside where they were waiting. Jack came out after me because he had to lock up the doors. We got into the van full of our gear and Hiccup sped down the road to our destination.

When we got to the building it seemed strangely familiar. Than I remembered. It was the orphanage. Where the agency found me.

We were supposed to be stopping an enemy agent from getting in but why would anyone break into an abandoned orphanage?

"Why is an enemy agent breaking in here?" I asked my friends.

"Punz your file is in there. So is Jacks. Someone could find them and have tons of information on you." I gulped at Hiccups statement. I totally forgot. When the place shut down everything was left there due to the need of evidence. Long story. People still went in there sometimes to get their kids records.

A girl in all black walked casually into the building but I noticed something peculiar.

"That's the agent." I announced.

"How can you be sure?" Mer asked.

"She doesnt have a social worker or a kid with her, shes wearing a mask and she has a gun in her boot." I stated. Merida and I got out of the car, Jack following close behind. Hiccup stayed in the van monitoring the situation.

By the time we got inside it was almost too late. The girl was already on her way out. Unfortunately for her we were blocking her exit.

"I suggest you move. I really don't want to shoot such a pretty face." At this point she was staring directly at Jack. He seemed slightly mesmerized but I couldn't blame him. She was absolutely stunning even though we could only see part of her face.

"Give us the files and you can go." I smirked. She rolled her big brown eyes and pulled out her gun. I braced myself for the worst. I heard the shot but felt no pain. I opened my eyes to see her clutching a gun that was actually a grappling hook.

"Before you go...Just one kiss?" Jack asked. I elbowed him but he shrugged me off. I groaned which made the girl amused. She stepped closer to him and put her lips on his. Merida and I looked away awkwardly.

"Goodbye handsome." She winked and stepped back before shooting up into the sky with our files.

"What the Hell Jack?" Mer yelled punching him.

"I just put a tracker on her. You can thank me later." Jack smirked.

"Shut up Frost butt." Merida made her way back to the van while Jack and I stayed to look around the orphanage.

We got in the van and drove back to the house.

"I'll go boot up the computer so we can start tracking her." Jack said jogging to the living room. On the doorstep was a tiny blue box with a tag that said for Jack, Merida, Hiccup and Rapunzel. I opened it to reveal a contraption of metal and wires with a note.

I'm not an idiot and it pains me how much you underestimated me. We will meet again and I promise it will hurt so much more.
Til we meet again,
                                     The Black Widow <3

"Jack don't bother with the tracker. She's one step ahead of us." I grumbled. Jack came out with brown hair and his jacket in hand.

"I'm going to go see Elsa to get the taste of enemy spy off my lips."

"Have you guys even kissed yet?" Merida chuckled.

"No but it will happen!" He smirked. I laughed as Jack hopped onto his motorcycle and drove off.

Hey Flynn,
You wanna hang out? I texted him nervously.

I can't Mandy I'm kinda on a date. We can chill with the gang tomorrow. I read his text and sighed.

Yeah ok. Maybe tomorrow :(

Whatever shot I thought I had with him...I totally blew it.