33

Elsa POV

I stood in front of them with my team behind me. I watched as slowly the five of them woke up. Astrid was completely confused while the others were shocked. Jay was the first to speak.

"It was you all along." He realized. I nodded.

"Who are your friends?" Kelly asked.

"Oh these are the guardians. You've met North, well most of you have. Then that's Bunny, Tooth and Sandy." She introduced. "They already know you guys: Hiccup, Merida, Jack and Rapunzel."

"Why are you doing this?" Rapunzel asked.

"Well Merida, why don't you inform them." At first she seem confused, then it all clicked.

"We are the agents who killed your parents." She realized. "Elsa please you have to understand. It's our job. It's not personal." She pleaded.

"Then you should understand this is our job. It's not personal." I snapped. I turned to my team. "Leave us. But stay close in case something happens." They did as told and I turned back to my friends.

"How could you do this to us? To me?" Jack finally spoke.

"Oh well it was easy...

About four months ago, I was called into the agency. My team was all waiting for me.

"Agent A we have a problem." Ingrid said as she turned to face me. She opened her arms for a hug which I gladly accepted. "They're back." She whispered in my ear. Everything tensed up. I knew exactly what she meant.

"What- How-I-What? " I stuttered.

"Its our job to stop them. Your mission is to collect all the data you can then bring them in. They're looking for the microchip in your necklace." She explained. My hand touched the Snowflake hanging around my neck. "You have to keep it safe. Everything we hold dear could fall apart if they get their hands on it." I nodded in understanding.

"I know the perfect place for it." Anna. I gave her the necklace for her birthday. Then you all arrived. Anna had no clue about any of this, same with Flynn. My aunt and I kept the agency a secret from them.

When you came I knew exactly who you were. I knew immediately I had to draw you in. Luckily I also knew that you would want to get close to us.

After a while I thought you might be getting suspicious so I started dropping hints that I was someone else. That's where Astrid came into it all. For four of the best spies in the world you are very easy to manipulate.

When Jack came to the resturant to meet me, or the Black Widow it was all too easy. I got him drunk and took him home. I bugged all of your phones after he passed out. We have kept tabs on you since them. Than Jack and I got more serious, in a sense. I knew that soon enough he would want me to take off the mask. That's when prom came along. It was the perfect opportunity to get you all in one place. Now here we are." I explained.

"What do I have to do with any of this?" Astrid asked.

"Sorry about that you just got roped into things bigger than yourself. If you had listened to me and stayed away from Jay when I told you to everything would have been fine. But you didn't so here we are."

"Why do you think we are the bad guys? Your parents weren't good people. I'm sorry Els but-" Rapunzel started. I cut her off.

"Who do you work for?" I snapped.

"Mr Charming, Mr Black and Mr M." Hiccup answered.

"Right. How much do you know about them?" I asked. They seemed to be out of words. "Exactly. Mr Charming aka Prince Charming. He was always vain and manipulative. He tried to force someone to marry him to get a little extra cash. Mr M aka Mordu. He killed an entire village when he was younger. He slaughtered them. And lastly Mr Black aka Pitch black. He led a gang called the nightmares in countless criminal acts."

"That's not true!" Merida protested.

"You know I'm not lying. We are the good guys. Why do you think we haven't killed you yet?" I asked.

Suddenly Jack was free of his restraints. I was against the wall, his arm against my neck.

"How could you toy with my emotions like that?" His voice was deep and stern.

"Like you tried to do with me?" I spat in his face.

"Oh please. You act all innocent. Like we're the bad guys. If your parents were all high and mighty why would we have killed them?" He snapped. I lost it and slammed him to the floor.

"That's it Frost. I'm done with you." I stared at him with so much anger. I pulled a dagger from a hidden place under my dress. I held it up ready to shove it through him when I stared into his eyes. I could see the pain and I knew he saw mine. Then I saw the video of him shooting my parents. I started to bring the knife down when I heard a scream.

"Elsa stop! We are the good guys remember?" It was Tooths comforting voice. I dropped the knife and fell to the ground. The tears poured out.

"I'm sorry." I repeated through my sobs. I felt an arm around me and looked up to see Jack.

"Stop. It wasn't your fault. " He wiped away the tears leaving his hand on my face.

"The copter is here mate. We will take them out and give you two a moment." Bunny told he me. He did as he said leaving me and Jack sitting on the floor.

"I want to kill you. But when I look at you I see love. I don't understand." I cried. He held me tighter.

"I do. I did something unforgivable." I looked up into his eyes and for once in my life everything felt right. I kissed him.