6

Merida POV

I froze I wasn't given that information in my file. I'll just have to make something up.

"Well my parents live in Scotland but it's uh really rough over there so I got moved here and put in the foster system. That's where I met Chris Mandy and Jay. We were in the same foster home.Than Jay and I started dating. Mandy Chris and I became really close so the four of us decided to apply for independant living."

"Wow thats really cool." She smiled. I grabbed my phone and quickly texted the rest of the gang our story. Elsa had a sketch book out and she was drawing.

"So you want to play a game?" I suggested.

"Sure. How about 21 questions. We take turns asking each other personal questions."

"Okay. you go first."

"What are your parents names?"

"Fergus and Elinor. " I answered not being able to think of cover names. "Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"No not a real one. When I was little I had those stupid fake relationships. Do you love Jay? " Oh crap. Can I be convincing enough.

"Yes with all my heart. How did your parents die?"

"Uh well we were told it was in a car accident but my Aunt told me the truth. They were murdered." I could tell she was choked up.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Really? Yea I would. So when I was seven, I was told my parents died in a car accident. A few years later Ingrid told me the truth. They were spies, the good kind that saved the world. On a mission the agency couldn't send backup and the enemy agents killed them. She showed me the footage. There were four agents there." It all started coming back to me.

"What were their names?" I asked trying not to sound too nervous.

"Well you see what happened was three of them just stood there and watched. Rapunzel Corona, Hiccup Haddock and " I knew what was coming I was just hoping she wouldn't say it. "Merida Dunbroch. Then the person I hate the most. The one who actually pulled the trigger. Jack Frost." How has she not recognized us yet? She talks about the four of us like she's known us her whole life.

"That's horrible."

"Yea but if I ever do meet Jack I will get my revenge. The rest of them that just watched, I want them to know how it feels. To have people watch your loved ones die and not do anything about it." She had tears streaming from her eyes.

"I think we should try to sleep now. Are you going to be okay?"

"I'm fine. Night Kelly."

"Goodnight."

Rapunzel POV

Anna and I got into bed and talked for a bit.

"So you and Kristoff?"

"Haha there is no me and Kristoff. We are just friends."

"But you like each other so what's stopping you?"

"He doesn't like me. We've always been just friends. I'm pretty sure he has a crush on Elsa."

"You are cray cray Anna. Kristoff loves you." She threw a teddy bear at me. "HEY!"

"Oh hush Mandy."

"Anna and Kristoff sitting in a tree!
K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage than comes Anna with a baby carriage. " I sang.

"Mandy shut up! Kris and Flynn are in the room beside ours!"

Kristoff POV

"Anna and Kristoff Sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage than comes Anna with a baby carriage. " Mandys high pitched squeals came from the other room. Eugene and I were trying so hard not to burst out laughing.

"Mandy shut up! Kris and Flynn are in the room beside ours! " Anna whined.

"Wow. You know dude you should just tell Anna how you feel!"

"No it would ruin our friendship plus, Anna does not like me! I'm pretty sure she likes that Hans guy."

"He's a jerk! She'd be crazy to like him!" Eugene flopped onto his bed dramatically.

"Dude you are acting like a teenage girl...you're acting like Anna!" We chuckled. I got into my bed and said night.

Jack POV

"Elsa is not what I expected." I admitted. "She's beautiful, sweet, nice, and her lips look so kissable."

"You've got it bad!" Hiccup teased.

"Well what about you and Merida? You two seem pretty smitten. " I laughed.

"No way! It's all part of the cover!" He looked very fake.

"Oh My God you like her!" I said my eyes wide.

"N-no I don't and quiet down. Someone might hear us." He stuttered.

"You like Merida! I can't wait to tell Punzie!"

"Dude there will be no telling Punzie. Please don't tell anyone, especially Punzie and Merida." He pleaded.

"Fine I'll keep your secret if you keep mine."

"You mean your secret of you're actually falling in love with our assignment that you're going to have to leave with absolutely no explanation after you steal a valuable object that contains information. "

"Thanks for making me feel better Hic. You always know what to say." I said sarcastically.

"I'm serious dude. You have to get over her before the end of the mission."

"Yeah well if you and Merida date you will both get kicked out of the agency."

"Don't worry about us it will never happen."

"I wouldn't be too sure if I were you. I know for a fact that Mer is not that good at acting."

"You really think so?"

"Yes but neither of us can act in our feelings. We have to fake it for the mission. " He sighed and I joined him in disapointment.

"Goodnight Jack. I'll see you in the morning."

"Yea see you in the morning Hic."

??? POV

So did you get what we needed? I read the text and sighed. I typed in a response and turned off by phone.

No but we will take them down.