5

Elsa POV
I walked to the door and opened it to see Christopher leaning against the frame. He flipped his messy brown hair.

"Sup." Gross. Could he at least say hi?

"Hi. The living rooms right there. " I directed him. He slipped off his sneakers and wandered into the room and sat in the empty chair. My chair. I entered the living room and immediately walked over to him.

"Move." I said. Anna, Kristoff and Eugene were trying to contain their laughter while, Kelly Mandy and Jay looked as though they were gonna run away in fear.

"Why?" Chris asked.

"My spot. Move."

"Are you Sheldon?" I took a deep breath.

"No I'm Elsa now get out of my spot." I said through gritted teeth.

"Chris just move." I heard Kelly say.

"Why should I have to move?"

"Because it's her house." How is it possible for one person to be that annoying?!? They continued arguing for a bit until I got an idea. I shrugged walked over and sat on top of him.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Sitting in my spot. You can move or we can stay like this." I stated.

"I don't mind." He smirked. I rolled my eyes then grabbed the remote and hit play. It was Eugene's turn to pick the movie and he put on Avatar.

I pulled the lever on the recliner and the footstool shot up. I felt Chris jump and I giggled.

"Can I have a warning next time?" He asked.

"Nope but your still welcome to move."

"No thanks." URG he is so annoying! I looked around the room.

Kristoff and Anna were sharing the loveseat as usual. She was sitting sideways with her feet draped over his legs.

Eugene sat sideways on his chair like he usually did. The three newbies sat normally well kind of awkwardly on the big couch. Then of course there was Chris and I.

He leaned in so his lips were by my ear. His breath sent shivers down my spine.

"Can you move your head? I can't see." I moved my head so it was directly in front of his line of view.

"Better?" He sighed and moved his hands under me and stood up carrying me in bridal position.

He placed me on the couch between Mandy and Jay. Then he sat back down. I watched his smirk carefully. Then I studied him. He acted like he owned the world. I looked around the room at my new friends. I want to remember this moment.

I got up and went to my room. I heard a few people ask me where I was going but I ignored them. I sat down on my bed and pulled out my sketch book. I flipped through the endless pages of snowflakes to an empty page. By memory I started sketching my friends downstairs.

I started with Anna and Kristoff. They have to finally end up together! Next I drew Eugene. He had an intense face and he was the most invested in the film. Then the Newbies. Mandy had her brown hair flipped over her shoulder and looked sort of relaxed. I may have stretched the reality a tiny bit. Jay had his arm around Kelly and she snuggled in, again another stretch of reality. Lastly I drew Chris and I. I drew him sitting on the floor in front of the chair. My feet draped over his shoulder as I sat in my chair.

I went back down and the movie was almost over. I sat down in the kitchen so I didn't have to figure out what had happened while I was gone. I turned on my phone and started scrolling down my news feed on Facebook when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Chris.

"What's up?" I asked as he left his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay? You just kinda left."

"I'm perfectly fine. Not like you would care anyways. " I scoffed.

"I do care. Why else would I come in here to check on you?" He said genuinly. He brushed his fingers against my cheek.

"Go finish your movie." I chuckled moving his hand.

"Movie's over." He smirked. "The real show is in here. " I elbowed him hard.

"I'm not interested Pine." I sneered and pushed him out of the way. I check the time. 10:02.

"okay guys we still have school tomorrow so I'll be showing you all to your rooms. You can pick who you stay with."

"I pick you!" Chris blurted.

"No." I stated simply.

"Fine the H-Jay room with me buddy." He said patting his friend on the back. I wondered why he messed up his name though.

"Ok. Who else?"

" I'll room with Anna!" Mandy said exitedly.

"Sweet so Kelly and I then Kris and Flynn."

"Got it." The three of them said. I showed Jay and Chris their room while Kris, Eugene and Anna already knew where to go. Kelly came with me to my room. Once we were all ready for bed and I made her bed, we started talking.

"So Els where are your parents?" She asked me. I hesitated but answered.

"They died a couple of years ago. "

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know."

"Its okay. I'm fine now. Anna, Flynn and I live with our Aunt Ingrid. She owns a really big company so she travels alot but the three of us are fine. Right now she has some buisness in Maine. So we're here alone but the maids take care of us and we have each other."

"Elsa that's truly amazing." She looked as though she was going to cry but it quickly went away.

"So tell me about your family."