22

Merida POV

I stomped through the door and walked right up to the white haired Loser in the kitchen.

"Hey Mer-" I cut him off by slapping him.

"What did I do?!?"

"You broke her heart and I stood up for you. Now you've jeopardized the mission." I slapped him again.

"MERIDA STOP SLAPPING ME!" He screamed. This brought Punzie and Hiccup into the room.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU RISK EVERYTHING? YOU ARE AN IDIOT! YOU NEVER TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY!"

"Woah Mer calm down." Hiccup said slowly approaching.

"I WILL CALM DOWN WHEN HE STOPS BEING A SELFISH BRAT!" I screamed. Hiccup grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him.

"Merida look at me." I stared into his eyes and he leaned in. He placed his lips on mine and I smiled.

"I'm sorry. I just got into a fight with Elsa and I was angry." I wrapped my arms around Hiccups neck and hugged him.

"Mer I know I screwed up but it's too late now." Jack sighed. Punzie had made her way over to him and was comforting him.

"So what do we do now?" She asked.

"Hiccup. You will have to takeover. She's not going to let Jack or I anywhere near her. Plus why would she tell a freshman everything. Punzie is already close to Anna. Jack can get close to Flynn. I will keep Astrid out of the way." They all nodded.

"Mer how do I get closer to her."

"Be sympathetic. Talk to her." I answered he nodded. "At a last resort, tell her we broke up and well y'know. " He looked a little bit against the plan but he agreed anyways.

"I'm going over to see if I can talk to her." I waved as he left and turned to Jack who had a fivestar on his cheek.

"Sorry Frost." I chuckled. I grabbed an ice pack out of the freezer and put it on his face. He winced at the cold.

"Mer you have to wrap it in something." Punz sighed grabbing a tea towel.

"No don't worry about it. The cold never bothered me anyway." He gloomily went to his bedroom.

"This whole plan is a mess. Mer I hate to say it but I think this mission may be our last." Punzie sighed. "I'm quitting because of what I did to Flynn. Jack will probably quit because the Elsa pain is too much for him, Hiccup will quit so he can be with you and well you already said you didn't want to be a spy anymore. If we don't all quit we will probably be fired for screwing up so bad. "

"Maybe it's the right time for all this. We need to start the next chapter in our lives." I said. I don't want to be a spy for the rest of my life! I'm going to change my fate.