12

Anna POV

Eugene and I went outside where Mandy and Kristoff were waiting. They had walked over because Eugene is the only one who can drive. Kris is old enough he just doesn't have a license. We went to our garage and got in. Kris called shot gun leaving Mandy and I in the back seat.

We went to the mall and spent a couple hours there before heading home. Eugene dropped Mandy and I off before going somewhere with Kristoff.

We got inside and found Elsa and Kelly asleep on the couch. They looked so cute! Mandy snapped a picture. We laughed. Mandy walked over and shook Kelly's shoulder waking her up. She woke up and kicked Elsa in the face. Elsa screamed and fell off the couch, dragging Kelly down with her. Mandy and I burst out laughing.

"What the hell just happened?" Elsa asked standing up.

"You guys were sleeping." Mandy laughed.

"Next time let us sleep!" Kelly whined.

"So do you guys want to do something?" I asked.

"I wanna throw a party." Elsa sighed. We all looked at her like she was insane.

"Els we can't throw a party! Eu-Flynn will go crazy!" I said with my eyes wide.

"He can come and bring whatever girls he wants now I'm going to go invite people." Before we could stop her she was on her phone sending a mass text. Within seconds Mandy, Kelly and I all got texts saying:

Party at Elsa's 7:00 tonight XOXO
-Elsa Arendelle

Then my phone got spammed by texts from Eugene.

Why are you letting Els have a party?

Why didn't you tell me sooner

This is not okay!

I'm on my way home!

Anna?

Anna answer me!!!

Sorry Eugene but there's no escaping! I tried. Just come home and get ready ;)

What the hell I'll see you in a few.

"Flynn's on board so I guess it's ok." Elsa smiled then dragged us up to her bedroom. She went digging through her closet and pulled out three different outfits throwing them to each of us.

"Go get dressed I'll wait here." We went our separate ways and got dressed. I was the last person finished so I when I went back in they were all waiting.

"So what do you think?" Elsa asked gesturing us to the giant mirror on her wall.

I was wearing a green shirt that left my stomach completely open, a pair of white leggings and black boots.

Kelly was wearing a cute black crop top with a high waisted pink and black striped skirt and strappy sandals that went up to her knees.

Mandy was wearing a black lace crop top with a ruffled purple skirt and black heels with zippers.

Elsa was still in her sweats.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked her.

"I'll put something on after, now we are going to do you hair." She smiled.

Elsa pulled Kelly's hair into a high pony tail. She parted Mandys hair onto one side and touched up her natural curls with the curling iron. She gave me a center part and let my hair flow naturally.

"Perfect!" She squealed obviously impressed with herself. "Ok now you guys go get everything ready downstairs. I'll get dressed." She shoved us out the door but I slipped back in and closed the door behind me.

"Elsa you have isolated yourself from everyone for as long as I can remember. Why do you want to have a party?" I asked her smiled faded.

"I think Chris is going to ask me out and I've never had a boyfriend. A party is the perfect way to hit on guys or practice couple stuff. Now I'd you'll excuse me I have to get ready." She kissed my cheek, forced me outside of her room and shut the door. I joined my friends and noticed Kristoff and Eugene had joined the party.

"No." Was the first word I heard from Eugene.

"What?" I stared at him confused.

"there is no way you are wearing that."

"Dude you hit on girls who wear a lot less clothing then this." I said sticking my tongue out at him. Everyone else was laughing there heads off.

"Yea well they are older then you so go put some clothes on." He commanded. Mandy sighed and leaned in and whispered something into his ear. "You know what Anna where whatever you dam well please." He said smiling at Mandy who was smirking.

The door opened and two people walked in: Chris and Jay.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I huffed.

"Yep but I didn't think it was nessecary." Chris smirked. They sat down. Jay sat on the opposite side of the room avoiding eye contact with Kelly. Weird.

"What's wrong love birds?" I asked pouting.
"Trouble in paradise?"

"Its nothing. " Kelly assured me but I wasn't convinced.

"Come on you guys are like my OTP! Just kidding my OTP is Chrelsa. " I smiled.

"I think Jelsa sounds a lot better." I heard Chris mumble. Kelly elbowed him. Our conversation was interrupted by a voice coming from the stairs.

"So guys, what do you think?"