How could you?

Harry: Why would you do this to me?

Harry: What have I ever done to you?

Harry: You were my first real crush! The first guy I had ever loved.

Harry: I trusted you! I gave you everything I have, never lied to you once. How could you do this, Louis?

Louis: Woah, baby, what's wrong? I'll call you when I get to the car xx

Harry: Don't bother. I won't answer.

Louis: What's happened? What have I done, babe?

Harry: Don't try denying it. I've seen pictures. Just fucking admit it! Say it, God damn it.

Louis: Harry, love, I don't know what you're talking about? I've been writing songs all day with Liam!

Harry: Check Twitter. It's trending worldwide.

Harry: You've made me look like a complete idiot. How could you?!

Harry: I'm done with this relationship. I'm out of the house, I'll come back in a few days to get my things.

Louis: No. Don't say that. You don't mean it, no. Where are you? Harry, I'm not fucking around, tell me where you are or come home! I'd never cheat on you, ever! It's photoshopped, swear!

Harry: It's clear, Lou. It can't be photoshopped.

Louis: It's a friend of Eleanor's! I ran into her last week, gave her a hug and said hi. Someone has taken a picture of us and somehow made it look like we kissed but we didn't! I fucking swear! You know how well people can photoshop!

Harry: It looks so real.

Louis: Baby, I swear, I have never cheated on you, nor would I ever! You can call Eleanor and ask her yourself? They're friends!

Harry: If I find out you're lying to me I'll leak your nudes or something.

Louis: Haha! Okay, baby :') Just please don't believe that shit!

Harry: Okay... I'm sorry, Lou

Louis: It's okay! It is a good photoshopping job. I would of freaked out too. I love you, Haz, I'd never intentionally hurt you.

Harry: I love you too. I didn't mean it when I said I'm done! I'm not done!

Louis: Haha, I know sweetheart. x

Harry: I'm back home :) when will you be here?

Louis: Bout 5 minutes, got a slow driver :( haha x

Harry: Okay, I'll be waiting in the bedroom ;) Have to make up for freaking out.

Louis: Fuck, Harry.

Harry: See you soon, Daddy xx