Look In My Eyes.

Wednesday 8:56am
Louis: I miss you, Hazza...

9:35am
Louis: Please, please, please answer me.

11:04am
Louis: I know I've fucked up, I know I've hurt you, believe me I'm still beating myself up about it.

11:07am
Louis: Oh, I know you won't believe me... But I really am.

2:19pm
Louis: just tell me what to do and I'll do it....

10:36pm
Louis: Goodnight, Haz. Sleep well x

Thursday 8:45am
Louis: Good morning, sunshine. I'm missing you more then ever. I hope you enjoy your day. Love you...

2:14pm
Louis: I'm doing some re- decorating in the flat. I was hoping you'd help me chose some wall paper/colours and choose the new furniture. You were always good with that.

5:55pm
Louis: I've chosen a light grey for upstairs and an off white/cream colour for downstairs. Freddie's room is 'forest' themed. I'll send you a picture when it's completed.

10:29pm
Louis: Goodnight, babe x

Friday 8:02am
Louis: Good morning, I'm up super early because I had Freddie over night. We've already watched cartoons for a good 40 minutes and my little fatty has drunk two bottles. We wish you were here.

10:06am
Louis: Brianna is having Freddie for the next two days- I get him back Monday. Do you wanna do something later? After she comes and gets him?

3:36pm
Louis: The house is so, so quiet without you here... Without Freddie. I'd do anything for your company...

6:30pm
Louis: Harry! You'd be so proud! I've cooked something that isn't chicken and homemade mash.

10:02
Louis: sleep well....

Saturday 2:52am
Louis: I had a nightmare... But, I don't know what's worse- the actual nightmare or waking up without you here to cuddle me back to sleep. Remember you'd always do that for me? Comfort me after my bad dreams. I still have them a lot but tonight was horrific. Harry, please, can we just see each other today? I hope you're sleeping well.... I love you. x

5:09am
Louis: I'm still awake, hoping you've woken up for your weekend training session at the gym. You're making a smoothie right now aren't you? To take on the go. I can picture you wearing your favourite pair of ugly trainers you've had for years... The ones that smelt of off cheese. I used to hate that smell but I'd give anything to just smell them again because even though it's not your best smell, it's still your smell.

7:18am
Louis: I'm already out of bed. I didnt end up sleeping again. I'm just letting you know I'm stopping at Starbucks then I'll be banging on your door until you let me in. It's been months, Harry and I'm starting to go insane.

8:46am
Louis: You moved.

9:00am
Louis: I'm still in tears. Do you know how embarrassing it was to have a young couple answer the door to me with bags under my eyes, messy hair and two cups of coffee? It was horrible. Then when they told me this was there house and you had moved I fell to my knees on their doorstep sobbing.

9:11am
Louis: I'm now parked at the beach bawling my eyes out. Are you even okay?

10:00am
Louis: Niall told me you're at your mums. I'd come see you but I'm sure Anne wouldn't let me in anyway.

5:00pm
Louis: I can't keep feeling this depression. I know I was the one who fucked up, I know. I just want another chance please. Please, please. Harry you know when I did what I did I wasn't in the right state of mind and I know you hated me drinking and doing drugs so using that excuse doesn't work on you, but Haz, I haven't even touched drugs in months. I still drink occasionally and smoke cigarettes but they're legal. I'm not breaking the law anymore. I'm doing everything I can to prove to you I need you. I need your calm energy. I need to look you in the eyes when I'm having an anxiety attack... Look, I'll be at the lake house, if you care about me even a little bit you'll show up. Even if it's just as friends. I love you with everything that I am. Please come home. xx