Yves Saint Laurent

Once again the idea of this story came from Katherynshewolf ! Thanks so much, babe!

-

Harry: Lou, I'm looking in the make up section, which lipstick looks better? (Sent two pictures)

Louis: They're both beautiful, baby. It's completely your choice, which do you feel more confident and comfortable in?

Harry: I think I'll go with 'fetish pink' :')

Louis: Good choice, baby. xx

Harry: Oh :(

Louis: What's wrong?

Louis: Haz? Baby?

Louis: Harry Edward Styles, answer me this second!

Louis: I'm worried, sweet cheeks! x

Harry: Two girls made fun of me for wearing lipstick :'(

Louis: where are you?

Harry: Lou, you're not coming to cuss them out...

Louis: Harry, no one has the right to disrespect you like that! Their opinions don't fucking matter so why did they even say anything?

Harry: It's okay. I left the store.

Louis: It's not okay! Did you get your lipstick?

Harry: No. I had to leave. I tried really hard, I did, but tears still fell down my face...

Louis: Baby, get back in that store and buy yourself both shades of lipstick and whatever else you want. It's your life, your body, not theirs. Fuck them.

Harry: I think they're still inside...

Louis: So? If they say anything else to you smack them in the mouth.

Harry: Violence is never the answer.

Louis: 90% of the time violence is the answer.

Harry: No.

Louis: I used the find my iPhone app and tracked you. Oops. Be there in 10! You better show me those two lipsticks and a few extra things or I'll walk in the store myself and cut the girls hair off.

Harry: You don't know the girls.

Louis: I'd find out. Trust me.

Harry: Sometimes you're a bit of a pain in the ass but I love you.

Louis: I'm a pain in the ass because I don't want anyone hurting my baby. You deserve the world, Harry Styles, you're perfect.

Harry: Thank you, Lou. Really. I love you more than you'll ever know.

Louis: We can talk in the car! Right now you need to get that cute little butt of yours back inside and buy every YSL product they have to sell.

Harry: I'll settle for just a few products!

Louis: Whatever makes you happiest :)x

Harry: You make me the happiest...